Smart tags included in retail box?

Search This thread

kenwkto

Apr 4, 2011
DAMNIT!!!

DAMNIT!
Was really looking forward to it!
No one sells them yet...You can't even buy those dang little tags until April from the UK resellers.

Why is Sony is so FRAGMENTED in everything as always! Production/Marketing/Distribution...Every region doing it's own thing...

I honestly hope the new CEO can fix this broken train cause it looks like the Sir Howard is always bullshitting about incorporating Sony media into their devices; but the simple mechanics of the company are actually THE problem.

Damn disappointed....:mad:

Nope , and you won't get a hdmi cable either

shmoejoe

Jan 9, 2011
Zuid-Holland
I don't think it's so bad actually.

I got my tags, but no HDMI cable but it didn't say when i pre-ordered that i will get an HDMI cable. Am I disappointed? No...I wasn't expecting it.

Some people got a leather case, some got a extra screen protector..I didn't, but it didn't say on T-Mobiles site that it came with it. I think it's all down to misinformation from the sellers.

I got exactly what it said on the tin. I think it's not Sony's fault, it's the providers/distributors fault for not saying what comes in -their- box.

Reactions: bustervic

pennzoilgtr

Jan 28, 2011
Singapore
i wish it could work with MRT (subway) replacing my ezlink card (ticket).

got mine and too anxious head straight to sony concept shop and then realized it was available on march 28. oh my good. :p

seanicca

Jan 29, 2011
Stockport
Amazon Fire TV
None in mine from phones4u UK. I've emailed Sony UK to clarify whether they should've be included or not. Hopefully they might be kind and send me some, if not I can live without them.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Reactions: dragon546

dragon546

Sep 28, 2007
Essex
None in mine from phones4u UK. I've emailed Sony UK to clarify whether they should've be included or not. Hopefully they might be kind and send me some, if not I can live without them.

What color phone did you get. My white xs came with black cables? I got mine from Phones4u as well.

bustervic

Jan 26, 2010
Victoria

I got my tags, but no HDMI cable but it didn't say when i pre-ordered that i will get an HDMI cable. Am I disappointed? No...I wasn't expecting it.

Some people got a leather case, some got a extra screen protector..I didn't, but it didn't say on T-Mobiles site that it came with it. I think it's all down to misinformation from the sellers.

I got exactly what it said on the tin. I think it's not Sony's fault, it's the providers/distributors fault for not saying what comes in -their- box.

Agreed, truth be told I would have waited if I knew the Negri box didn't have the HDMI as I was already on the fence due to no smart tags.
Sony really should have just packaged the HDMI and one smart tag in every box. IMO

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.