FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 9 Lite

Sony Xperia Go Ex.Se_ICS 6.1.1.B.1.54 + custom kernel + CWM Touch 5.5.0.4 stable

8,418 posts
Thanks Meter: 21,028

By munjeni, Senior Member on 10th March 2013, 11:38 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Sony Xperia Go Extreme Security ICS 6.1.1.B.1.54

First thing that I must to say is "disclaimer":
  • Everything that is not originally maded by Sony is custom thing, so everything from here is modified Sony files and these files is "custom files"! So before you go to play with these modified files keep in mind that everything from here is custom thing and you installing these things on your own risk! I no want and I will not be responsible if something go wrong, if you lost your private data, if your device can not boot ...etc...etc, you doing everything on your own risk!!! If you no want to risk than skip this thread!!!

Screen shoots:

About the rom:
Rom is the same rom like http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1912865 with added new feature. New feature is native LBE Security from latest and final MIUI rom version 3.2.22 which mean framework in rom is modified and enabled these MIUI security feature. What is LBE Security? Its extra good feature which giving you perfect control for aplications like: permision manager and aplication startups. Rom is complete which mean all feature is integrated like here -> http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1912865
Some aps is moved from system folder to the other place so you have full control to them!

How to install:
Reguirements:
- recovery installed (mine is not reguired, so all recovery is suported)
- unlocked bootloader
Simple place rom to the sdcard, reboot to recovery and install rom using menu "install zip from sdcard. All your personal data will be deleted, so make sure make backup of your private data before you going to install this rom!
Allso read next important instructions on seccond post!

Warning:
Do not install SuperSu or Superuser or any other root tool because this rom is designed to work with LBE and will cause a lot of bugs to the aplications and cause system unstability! Allso do not touch su binary, this su binary is designed to work only with LBE ! After initial boot, setup initiall settings, than wait 5 minutes until all aps is installed, than reboot. After boot go to LBE Security and App Control and setup it for your needs!
Do not install memory tweak because these ramdisk will break compatibility with this rom! All tweaks and OC is integrated in this rom!
Do not install other kernels, you will broke compatibility because ramdisk is diferent in curent kernel!
Do not report bugs if you modified curent rom, or you have installed something from another rom!!!

Mising thing, but for sure I will try to integrate, is MIUI Anti Spam apk (application for blocking calls and messages)! Need to patch them.
Enjoy this rom!

Kernel:
https://github.com/munjeni/android_kernel_xperiago

Download:
http://d-h.st/j8P
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to munjeni For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift munjeni Ad-Free

10th March 2013, 11:53 AM |#2  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Instructions

My opinions after trying many roms is stripped version of this rom. Stripped mean - delete all apk which you see on LBE security! Rom is stable, smooth, fast, no bugs, ...etc. But you need to install them propertly.

Some steps to get rom right installed and configured:
1. unlock bootloader
1,5. make sure you updated your phone from Gingerbread to the oficial Sony ICS rom!!!

If you have 1. and 1,5. done than proced to next steps:
2. extract boot.img from zip and flash them using fastboot
3. reboot to recovery and wipe data factory reset, than wipe system partition
4. install zip using recovery menu "install zip from sdcard"
5. do not restore backups
6. do not install any other busybox (its allready in rom)
7. do not install su and superuser apks (rom have root tools and apks allready - mean integrated LBE security feature)
8. after first boot, configure phone (mean date and time, mobile networks, accounts...etc)

Very important steps:
9. open LBE Guard and under menu enable root permissions
10. reboot phone
11. on next boot you will see popup message "enable root acces for LBE...", select check box to "allow" and "remember"
12. reboot phone again
13. Open LBE again and delete all apks which you see (all which you never using)
14. open Apk Control and disable statrup to all apks
15. reboot phone again
16. ENJOY !

Than you can install apks from Playstore and setup permissions to them using App Startup and LBE Guard, you will be very happy with stability and performance using this rom! Let me know if you are satisfied with rom!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to munjeni For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift munjeni Ad-Free
10th March 2013, 01:12 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Great! But i was expecting battery saving tweaks... at least can you provide me some tweaks that work with this rom?
10th March 2013, 02:30 PM |#4  
Flag Chelyabinsk

More
munjeni ! I am very glad again you to see!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to D9ALT For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift D9ALT Ad-Free
10th March 2013, 03:08 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by OverdiveKill

Great! But i was expecting battery saving tweaks... at least can you provide me some tweaks that work with this rom?

I can not give you that, but you can give me if you found some good tweaks! I have no problem with baterry drainage because its the same like stock rom, and ICS is not like GB, you must to know! I using rom whole day without charging and its enought for me. You must to know, we have no source code to get rom improved! So all bugs that is inside stock rom we can not fix! Sony need to improve his rom, and not we. We are consumers only and Sony is sellers, Sony need to give the best product to his consumers, but seems ICS is not 100% complete rom like previous Sony rom aka Gingerbread so we need to wait his patch sets for ICS.

I can see you allways looking for battery improvements (in every rom thread), so question: do you found ICS rom with improved battery usage??
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to munjeni For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift munjeni Ad-Free
10th March 2013, 03:23 PM |#6  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by munjeni

I can not give you that, but you can give me if you found some good tweaks! I have no problem with baterry drainage because its the same like stock rom, and ICS is not like GB, you must to know! I using rom whole day without charging and its enought for me. You must to know, we have no source code to get rom improved! So all bugs that is inside stock rom we can not fix! Sony need to improve his rom, and not we. We are consumers only and Sony is sellers, Sony need to give the best product to his consumers, but seems ICS is not 100% complete rom like previous Sony rom aka Gingerbread so we need to wait his patch sets for ICS.

I can see you allways looking for battery improvements (in every rom thread), so question: do you found ICS rom with improved battery usage??

I am currently using eXperience rom v2 and its battery consumption is better than stock ics i think. Anyway, to install this rom do i have to install your first rom before? So do i have to install this first http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1912865 and then the rom in this thread?
Im still downloading this rom so idk the files that this zip contains.
10th March 2013, 03:37 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Please read carefully first post and you will see instruction details
The Following User Says Thank You to munjeni For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift munjeni Ad-Free
10th March 2013, 03:41 PM |#8  

More
you dont say that we have to be on your previous rom before installing. do we ? :P
10th March 2013, 03:45 PM |#9  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Reguirements:
- recovery installed (mine is not reguired, so all recovery is suported)
- unlocked bootloader

So if you have recovery installed simple folow first post.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to munjeni For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift munjeni Ad-Free
10th March 2013, 03:48 PM |#10  

More
ah, ok. Thanks!
10th March 2013, 04:20 PM |#11  
Flag Cần Thơ
Thanks Meter: 30

More
Re: Sony Xperia Go Ex.Se_ICS 6.1.1.B.1.54 + custom kernel + CWM Touch 5.5.0.4 stable
This is favored developer. Thanks for come back.

Sent from my ST27i using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to googlesky For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift googlesky Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)