is diference between Windows 7. i had problem with windows 8 and found solution so i decided to share with you and hope you enjoi XD
- Download and install JDK tools form Java site (i think link is useful)
- Download SDK android from site (chose install location during installation)
- Open SDK manager and download Extras file "google usb drivers"
Now things get quite difficult.
in windows 8 -> "windows key" + c -> SETTINGS -> general -> Advanced rebooter -> troubleshooting -> custom reboot -> when list of option appears after reboot chose "disable driver verification"
- now download files usb_driver.zip - 8.68 MB
- extract files and copy content of "usb-driver" folder in: "...\android-sdk\extras\google\usb_driver" (three dots is path that can be different from your pc)
- power off phone
- go to -> control panel -> system -> properties -> change settings -> advanced -> device managment
- connect phone to fastboot (volume + while connecting USB You MUST use a USB 2.0 port )
- now S1 fast boot device is appear
- click fastly on it and update driver
- now when phone turn in normal mode unplag phone (keep open update driver windows)
- select driver from folder
- then select "chose manualy from a list of driver in computer"
- browse from disk and select "android_winusb.inf" from "...\android-sdk\extras\google\usb_driver" and select "android bootloader interface
- before click next plug again the phone in fastboot mode
- click next and your done XD