FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Help please fast :'(

41 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By Z.Blackbeard, Member on 20th March 2014, 02:56 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I rooted my xperia p and tried to change the call log with honami phonebook,I added some commands in build.prop,copied another services.jar to system,after 15 mins,my phone powered off and didnt want to power on,just "SoNY" logo and then black screen,no flashboot or fastboot mode,PLEASE help me :'( is it bricked or what?
this is the thread that I followed : http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...ck-14-t2389777

20th March 2014, 03:16 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
It couldnt be. try connecting phone in pc in flashmode then flash stock firmware
20th March 2014, 03:48 PM |#3  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjohn23

It couldnt be. try connecting phone in pc in flashmode then flash stock firmware

phone is not detected on pc and can't start phone in fast or flashboot,the LED turns green for 1 or 2 sec than turns red then the phone start (sony logo then black screen)
20th March 2014, 03:56 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 281

More
Then install drivers again
Install those from flashtool\drivers folder choose the ones for xperia u,p,sola,go and last 2 optins also, thats fastboot and flash drivers.
Open flashtool and try plug phone in fastboot mode, watch the led, if it start booting remove phone and watch right down on your pc screen to see if its installing. When it finish try again.
This is 99% of these problems...

Sent from my MT27i using xda app-developers app
20th March 2014, 04:02 PM |#5  

More
yes do as said on above post. it couldnt be a hard brick. AFAIK hard bricks only occur if you flash something not meant for your device. except in Z series.
20th March 2014, 04:10 PM |#6  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by matood

Then install drivers again
Install those from flashtool\drivers folder choose the ones for xperia u,p,sola,go and last 2 optins also, thats fastboot and flash drivers.
Open flashtool and try plug phone in fastboot mode, watch the led, if it start booting remove phone and watch right down on your pc screen to see if its installing. When it finish try again.
This is 99% of these problems...

Sent from my MT27i using xda app-developers app

Thanks for this but it's not working :/ I tried it already and I tried it after reading your answer,nothing happens. I installed the flashboot and fastboot drivers,and also xperia u,p and sola drivers,everything is good so far,but when I press volume down button and plug my phone,the LED turns green for 2 sec then red then phone starts and nothing happen,also nothing happens in the flashtool screen :/
20th March 2014, 05:11 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 467

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z.Blackbeard

Thanks for this but it's not working :/ I tried it already and I tried it after reading your answer,nothing happens. I installed the flashboot and fastboot drivers,and also xperia u,p and sola drivers,everything is good so far,but when I press volume down button and plug my phone,the LED turns green for 2 sec then red then phone starts and nothing happen,also nothing happens in the flashtool screen :/

What windows versioon do you have?
Force power off, press power + volume up untill you feel (1+) 3 vibrations and try.
Try fastboot too and see if there is anything in flashtool log.
20th March 2014, 05:16 PM |#8  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChikeD

What windows versioon do you have?
Force power off, press power + volume up untill you feel (1+) 3 vibrations and try.
Try fastboot too and see if there is anything in flashtool log.

I have windows 7 ultimate 64bit, this morning everything was working perfectly (fast and flashboot modes) but now nothing isi going well damn
I tried what u said to me,tried it so many times this day and nothing is working
20th March 2014, 05:33 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 467

More
Quote:

I have windows 7 ultimate 64bit, this morning everything was working perfectly (fast and flashboot modes) but now nothing isi going well damn
I tried what u said to me,tried it so many times this day and nothing is working

You had fastboot/flash mode working before and now they don't?
Do you feel the 3 vibrations?
Is it charging when pluged to cahrger when off, or even with sony logo?
20th March 2014, 05:42 PM |#10  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChikeD

You had fastboot/flash mode working before and now they don't?
Do you feel the 3 vibrations?
Is it charging when pluged to cahrger when off, or even with sony logo?

yes they were working perfectly,yes I feel the vibration and yes my phone charges for both pc connection and charger and I think that my battery is at 100%
20th March 2014, 11:57 PM |#11  

More
Quote:

yes they were working perfectly,yes I feel the vibration and yes my phone charges for both pc connection and charger and I think that my battery is at 100%

you flashed stock firmware?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)