Help please fast :'(

Search This thread

Z.Blackbeard

Mar 20, 2014
I rooted my xperia p and tried to change the call log with honami phonebook,I added some commands in build.prop,copied another services.jar to system,after 15 mins,my phone powered off and didnt want to power on,just "SoNY" logo and then black screen,no flashboot or fastboot mode,PLEASE help me :'( is it bricked or what?
this is the thread that I followed : http://xdaforums.com/xperia-u/themes-apps/mod-honami-phonebook-v2-light-black-14-t2389777

matood

Oct 8, 2009
Then install drivers again
Install those from flashtool\drivers folder choose the ones for xperia u,p,sola,go and last 2 optins also, thats fastboot and flash drivers.
Open flashtool and try plug phone in fastboot mode, watch the led, if it start booting remove phone and watch right down on your pc screen to see if its installing. When it finish try again.
This is 99% of these problems...

Sent from my MT27i using xda app-developers app

pjohn23

Jan 3, 2014
yes do as said on above post. it couldnt be a hard brick. AFAIK hard bricks only occur if you flash something not meant for your device. except in Z series.

Z.Blackbeard

Mar 20, 2014
Then install drivers again
Install those from flashtool\drivers folder choose the ones for xperia u,p,sola,go and last 2 optins also, thats fastboot and flash drivers.
Open flashtool and try plug phone in fastboot mode, watch the led, if it start booting remove phone and watch right down on your pc screen to see if its installing. When it finish try again.
This is 99% of these problems...

Thanks for this but it's not working :/ I tried it already and I tried it after reading your answer,nothing happens. I installed the flashboot and fastboot drivers,and also xperia u,p and sola drivers,everything is good so far,but when I press volume down button and plug my phone,the LED turns green for 2 sec then red then phone starts and nothing happen,also nothing happens in the flashtool screen :/

ChikeD

Jun 11, 2013
Thanks for this but it's not working :/ I tried it already and I tried it after reading your answer,nothing happens. I installed the flashboot and fastboot drivers,and also xperia u,p and sola drivers,everything is good so far,but when I press volume down button and plug my phone,the LED turns green for 2 sec then red then phone starts and nothing happen,also nothing happens in the flashtool screen :/

What windows versioon do you have?
Force power off, press power + volume up untill you feel (1+) 3 vibrations and try.
Try fastboot too and see if there is anything in flashtool log.

Z.Blackbeard

Mar 20, 2014
What windows versioon do you have?
Force power off, press power + volume up untill you feel (1+) 3 vibrations and try.
Try fastboot too and see if there is anything in flashtool log.

I have windows 7 ultimate 64bit, this morning everything was working perfectly (fast and flashboot modes) but now nothing isi going well damn :(
I tried what u said to me,tried it so many times this day and nothing is working :(

ChikeD

Jun 11, 2013
I have windows 7 ultimate 64bit, this morning everything was working perfectly (fast and flashboot modes) but now nothing isi going well damn :(
I tried what u said to me,tried it so many times this day and nothing is working :(

You had fastboot/flash mode working before and now they don't?
Do you feel the 3 vibrations?
Is it charging when pluged to cahrger when off, or even with sony logo?

Z.Blackbeard

Mar 20, 2014
You had fastboot/flash mode working before and now they don't?
Do you feel the 3 vibrations?
Is it charging when pluged to cahrger when off, or even with sony logo?

yes they were working perfectly,yes I feel the vibration and yes my phone charges for both pc connection and charger and I think that my battery is at 100%

pjohn23

Jan 3, 2014
if the led is turning green it means you can. but if you dont immeadiately flash stock firmware. it will boot. so you need to prepare stock ftf firmware for your device, choose it, wait for flashtool to tell you to connect your phone in flashmode. then connect your phone in flashmode

ChikeD

Jun 11, 2013
if the led is turning green it means you can. but if you dont immeadiately flash stock firmware. it will boot. so you need to prepare stock ftf firmware for your device, choose it, wait for flashtool to tell you to connect your phone in flashmode. then connect your phone in flashmode

If it doesn't show connected in flash mode in flashtool he cannot flash

matood

Oct 8, 2009
You dont need disconnect anything. Your phone is not bricked, its working. The only problem is your drivers, you have to manage install them and it will work. This has been here thousand times.

Reactions: Z.Blackbeard

Z.Blackbeard

Mar 20, 2014
FIXED IT !! I don't know what happened during the night,but this morning I tried to boot my phone and it did respond !! then I flashed firmware and it worked like charm :) I was going to try the jig usb as a last hope,but It worked and you were right @matood :D thank you all for your support

Top Liked Posts