installing stock rom without a usb cable

Search This thread

ttsr

Feb 14, 2014
Hi,

I have an xperia go. The place I put my usb cable on was broken and since I had a custom rom in it, I didn't send it to warranty so I made some place else repair it.

now it charges but it isn't able to connect to pc. I use an ftp server to connect my phone to my pc, so if there is something like a zipped stock rom, I could use it to install the stock rom and maybe then I'd send it to warranty. (if it's not that void yet)...and if it is void, I need it anyway because 4.4.2 android rom can't play videos with a proper resolution. I mean it looks great only with the center mode of the video player, with fit to screen, crop modes the image sucks.

there was a similar question answered but that answer doesn't work with xgo.

Last edited:

ttsr

Feb 14, 2014
Are you sure that your usb port from your go is broken??

well, my little cousin saw that it wasn't charging but sometimes charging so he forced the charger to get inside the socket and then the part of the phone that you plug the phone into was stucked inside the charger. ( so I lost both charger and the usb socket.)

it was definitely broken.

Deichz

Aug 20, 2013
try changing your usb cable.
in my case it was my usb cable that is broken
and next time, please post Q&A related thread here [url="http://xdaforums.com/xperia-u/issues]Xperia P, U, Sola, Go Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting[/url], not in general section ;)

edited : didnt read the post above me, well if something stuck in your usb socket i can only say..
good luck sending your phone to service center :D

Last edited: