[Q] Problem with booting Xperia P

Search This thread

KapiPL

Apr 5, 2014
Hey,
I'm new to this forum, but i know something about changing roms etc. But today i tried to change rom on my Xperia P.
I unlocked BL then flashed custom kernel, its Nemesis Kernel v6.3. Then i wanted to flash custom rom - Honami Moonwalker. Then i did everything with instruction, and theres problem. I did format /system and turned off CWM by mistake. now when im trying to turn on the phone i just get the NXP text, and a one vibration of the phone.

What to do with this? How i can flash stock kernel or system?

More info: Green light shows only for a moment when i try to get flash mode, same thing happens with blue light when i enter fastboot mode. The problem is my computer cant get now Fastboot,Flash or ADB drivers. and i cant flash stock system.

Please help me..

Greetings

ChikeD

Jun 11, 2013
Hey,
I'm new to this forum, but i know something about changing roms etc. But today i tried to change rom on my Xperia P.
I unlocked BL then flashed custom kernel, its Nemesis Kernel v6.3. Then i wanted to flash custom rom - Honami Moonwalker. Then i did everything with instruction, and theres problem. I did format /system and turned off CWM by mistake. now when im trying to turn on the phone i just get the NXP text, and a one vibration of the phone.

What to do with this? How i can flash stock kernel or system?

More info: Green light shows only for a moment when i try to get flash mode, same thing happens with blue light when i enter fastboot mode. The problem is my computer cant get now Fastboot,Flash or ADB drivers. and i cant flash stock system.

Please help me..

Greetings

There are few options.
You can flash 6.2.A.1.100 ROM or even try flashing the system only from the ROM with flashtool.
Or you can repair with PC Companion

KapiPL

Apr 5, 2014
The problem is i can't flash, because phone cant enter flash or fastboot mode. I can't use PC Companion - unlocked BL

KapiPL

Apr 5, 2014
Ok, problem solved, i needed to remove battery from my XP to let it get total reset ( power + vol up didnt work). Please close thread.