FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Touch screen problem Xperia U? Hardware error or Software error?

124 posts
Thanks Meter: 19

By kkido, Account currently disabled on 2nd September 2012, 12:58 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
28th November 2012, 06:21 AM |#11  
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 5

More
universal problem
i had recently faced same problem i went to sony service centre and they replaced with a new touch screen its coool now ..its problem of around 20+ user reported at a service centre in mumbai ..common problem ...pathetic support on hardware by sony ..got replaced in 20 days ! sad but true they are so slow i feel like killling them
10th January 2013, 06:00 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
touchscreen issue
yes im experiencin same prblm in ma SXU...i stay in pune...wt m i supposed to do???
11th January 2013, 10:39 AM |#13  
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 134

More
Got it solved
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbhandepatil

yes im experiencin same prblm in ma SXU...i stay in pune...wt m i supposed to do???

I had the same issue. Took it to the sony service center,and got the touchpanel replaced within 5 days It's working fine now.
I met 3 guys there with the same problem on their xperia u. Seems to be a common issue.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deadmask For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Deadmask Ad-Free
19th February 2013, 09:10 AM |#14  
Flag Madina
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hardware Problem
It is the issue with all the mobiles that include Floating touch Technology... I had the same problem.. Went to sony centre replaced touch panel within a week ...
The Following User Says Thank You to m-khalaf For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift m-khalaf Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)