FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Android 4.0.4 for XPERIA P online (working ftf) + backup system folder

2,198 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,915

Post Reply Email Thread
Title say all important, here is newest official Android 4.0.4 for Sony XPERIA P. It is O2 CZ firmware without any bloat apps. You can install it without unlocking bootloader. If anybody want to make mirror, you can. Enjoy ICS in our phone

download - https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B_d...i1aVVhUbWtBYTQ

how to root it - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=30377322

kernel with Root and recovery menu - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1841613

source - www.xperia.cz

Here is fully working Recovery review for XPERIA P with Android 4.0.4

Here is compare video between Android 2.3.7 and Android 4.0.4, both in Sony XPERIA P smartphones.

Here is example of Full HD video from Sony XPERIA P with Android 4.0.4 and without any mods.

The Following 36 Users Say Thank You to Jozinek For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Jozinek Ad-Free

17th August 2012, 04:01 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Downloading now, 2 hours left. Speed is pretty dramatic :s
The Following User Says Thank You to arnoudwokke For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift arnoudwokke Ad-Free
17th August 2012, 04:02 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag www.XPERIA.cz
Thanks Meter: 3,915

Donate to Me
More
added second download link to first post
The Following User Says Thank You to Jozinek For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Jozinek Ad-Free
17th August 2012, 04:02 PM |#4  
Flag Moscow
Thanks Meter: 446

More
17 mins left)
300kb/sec)
Quote:

You can install it vithout unlocking bootloader.

Correct this:
Quote:

You can install it without unlocking bootloader.

17th August 2012, 05:03 PM |#6  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 64

More
Please upload on mediafire or jumbofiles!!! They support download managers and resume function... I have screwy net....
Please... Thanx
17th August 2012, 05:03 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Is it possible to get a cwm flashable rom of ics because i don't have a pc for around 2 weeks and my phone is rooted

Gesendet von meinem Sony Xperia P mit Tapatalk 2
17th August 2012, 05:08 PM |#8  
Flag Budapest
Thanks Meter: 24

More
For the noobs (like myself) out here, we do not need to unlock our bootloaders just to download flashtool and the .ftf file, connect phone in flashmode (pressing volume down and connecting cable?) and select the ftf file?
17th August 2012, 05:10 PM |#9  
Flag Arendal
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Can this be installed with flashtool in flashmode?

Sent from my LT22i using Tapatalk 2
17th August 2012, 05:13 PM |#10  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Skopje
Thanks Meter: 2,048

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tadhara

For the noobs (like myself) out here, we do not need to unlock our bootloaders just to download flashtool and the .ftf file, connect phone in flashmode (pressing volume down and connecting cable?) and select the ftf file?

exactly, you dont need to unlock the BL make sure you have Flash tool v0.9.0.0. put the ftf file in firmware folder and open the program. Thank click to lightning (flash) icon and click ok after that again ok. you will get a pop up. After that Turn off the phone and while pressing the volume down button connect the phone. Let it do its job, it might get stuck at 92% but its normal dont panic
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DavidMKD For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DavidMKD Ad-Free
17th August 2012, 05:14 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 7,104

Donate to Me
More
THX
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)