FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[CWM][ICS][Locked Bootloader]CWM recovery 1.0[05/11/2012]

758 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,630

By atis112, Inactive Recognized Developer on 5th November 2012, 05:59 PM
Post Reply Email Thread

This Recovery based on Munjeni's recovery, so if you like this recovery press THANKS for him.

Requires:
  • Stock ICS ROM
  • Root

Download:

Install:
  • Download the zip package
  • Extract the folder
  • Connect your phone to the pc with USB debugging
  • Click on install.bat

How to use:
  • Power off the phone
  • Press the power button and start to pressing the "volume down" button, while the recovery boot.

Tested and working:
  • Boot to recovery
  • Install custom zip
  • Hardware buttons

Tested and not working:
  • Touch (Work but buggy)

Credits:
Munjeni
XperianPro
The Following 43 Users Say Thank You to atis112 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift atis112 Ad-Free

5th November 2012, 06:00 PM |#2  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer

Donate to Me
More
reserved...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to atis112 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift atis112 Ad-Free
5th November 2012, 06:09 PM |#3  
Flag Malatya
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Can`t boot into CWM recovery after installition. Just boots to Android.
The Following User Says Thank You to segulsen83 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift segulsen83 Ad-Free
5th November 2012, 06:15 PM |#4  
I can boot to recovery, bu there's no SONY logo (strange xd). - Shortly after turn on we need to press instantly volume -. But Touch in CWM doesn't work, and /sdcard mount too. I haven't checked the /system mount yet
The Following User Says Thank You to kondzio911 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kondzio911 Ad-Free
5th November 2012, 06:16 PM |#5  
Flag Nagpur
Thanks Meter: 9

More
OMG!!! IT's Working i am able to enter the cwm by just pressing the volume down and also i am able to mount the system and flash a zip i have just flashed Google Now and its working awesomely.....U are genius...a very big thanx to u...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dhansiddh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dhansiddh Ad-Free
5th November 2012, 06:20 PM |#6  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kondzio911

I can boot to recovery, bu there's no SONY logo (strange xd). - Shortly after turn on we need to press instantly volume -. But Touch in CWM doesn't work, and /sdcard mount too. I haven't checked the /system mount yet

Great, thanks. Please Test backup function, if it is working, we can install custom rom too.
And sdcard maybe never will working, because it's so hard to fix anything without the device, but I hope i can make a recovery what can install custom roms at least.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to atis112 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift atis112 Ad-Free
5th November 2012, 06:22 PM |#7  
Flag Malatya
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhansiddh

OMG!!! IT's Working i am able to enter the cwm by just pressing the volume down and also i am able to mount the system and flash a zip i have just flashed Google Now and its working awesomely.....U are genius...a very big thanx to u...

I don`t know how you managed it as I have tried several times. But it hasn`t worked so far. No Sony logo appears after installion.
5th November 2012, 06:23 PM |#8  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhansiddh

Great info, so it seems CyanogenMod for LockedBootloader is W.I.P. I think it will be ready tomorrow.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to atis112 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift atis112 Ad-Free
5th November 2012, 06:25 PM |#9  
Flag Nagpur

More
touch in cwm work properly we just have to touch little bit below the navigation icons.....hence the icons need to be relocated..........
5th November 2012, 06:26 PM |#10  
Really? GREAT, ALMOST UNBELIEVEABLE NEWS! Thank u so much !!!
5th November 2012, 06:27 PM |#11  
Flag Nagpur

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by atis112

Great info, so it seems CyanogenMod for LockedBootloader is W.I.P. I think it will be ready tomorrow.

Waiting for it desperately.....
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)