Ok here my short review of 1.1.5 stock powersave after a couple days of use.
- No random reboots, no lockups
- I can't take logs? Using aLogcat all logs are empty???
- Wheatley/row while screen on seems fine. No ui lags and decent battery life.
- Some performance governors like smartass, interactive/x, hotplug/x really lag a lot, even if they shouldn't.
- pegasusq/row for screen off worked ok, with powersave the phone wakes up very slowly and lockscreen is laggy.
Still searching for the best setup but I think some governors are not correctly implemented.
- Overall still the best ICS kernel I have used. And I have tried all of them in this forum