FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Kernel][April - 5][LINARO] Sliding_XP Kernel v7.4.4 [CM]

2,112 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,496
 
Post Reply Email Thread
26th May 2013, 04:29 PM |#411  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 54
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by moatazpup

can i flash it with cm10 or not ?

No.
Deep Unknown is thinking about making it work for CM 10, and I hope he does. It's an awesome kernel.
Flashing it now will send you into boot loop.
 
 
26th May 2013, 08:17 PM |#412  
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by panecondoin

No.
Deep Unknown is thinking about making it work for CM 10, and I hope he does. It's an awesome kernel.
Flashing it now will send you into boot loop.

ok ty
hope come soon ^_^
27th May 2013, 01:32 AM |#413  
Xperia_Fans's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kota Kinabalu
Thanks Meter: 654
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by moatazpup

can i flash it with cm10 or not ?

No this Kernel is just for Cm9...wait until the CM10 at there final or stable stage then you can go back here for now it's NO!
27th May 2013, 08:26 AM |#414  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
I've installed this kernel with the stock ICS ROM. I've seen weird battery drains since then. Mali_wakelocks and others that keep my phone alive during screen_off time. Also, I do not have a signal anymore, even when rebooting three of more times. Weird because I would suspect this is not kernel related.

For now, I'll try and find a stock kernel for ICS.
27th May 2013, 09:42 AM |#415  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 54
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by woutur

I've installed this kernel with the stock ICS ROM. I've seen weird battery drains since then. Mali_wakelocks and others that keep my phone alive during screen_off time. Also, I do not have a signal anymore, even when rebooting three of more times. Weird because I would suspect this is not kernel related.

For now, I'll try and find a stock kernel for ICS.

It's for cm 9! There's a version for stock rom. You should try this!

Sent from my Xperia P using xda app-developers app
27th May 2013, 10:54 AM |#416  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by panecondoin

It's for cm 9! There's a version for stock rom. You should try this!

Sent from my Xperia P using xda app-developers app

I *might* have posted my message in the wrong thread Thanks for pointing it out!
31st May 2013, 02:32 PM |#417  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 88
 
More
Quote:

  • LED Light is not working as it should.

When ? With notifications ? Thanks !
14th July 2013, 06:10 AM |#418  
Luzard's Avatar
Member
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
Deep just wondering will you make this cm version for jellybean? cause your kernel is awesome
19th July 2013, 04:47 AM |#419  
Senior Member
Flag TSR
Thanks Meter: 33
 
Donate to Me
More
Question LED notifications working?
I recently shifted to CM9....

I am currently using CM9 kernel.
I would like to know whether the Notification LED work correctly in the Latest Sliding kernel???

Thanks in advance...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
fxp, kernel, xperia p

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes