This kernel will overclock your device to 1.15GHz. The overclocking will provide a better performance and a smoother user experience.
I'm using a kexec multiboot kernel on my device, so I didn't test the kernel packed as elf format. It should be good because I have done flashing the self-built kernels several times.
The overclock source doesn't seems to be the latest but everything works~ Maybe that's because the modules in initramfs? (I did nothing to initramfs)
It's nearly impossible for me to upload the kernel on something like devhost/mediafire, so sorry for that. Could someone upload it on these sites please?
1) Use GCC 4.9 Linaro to compile.
2) Change the SLQB allocator to SLUB. I don't really think SLQB is stable.
3) use 2G/2G user/kernel split. It seems to have a better performance.
4) PID namespace
5) NOTE:NO recovery in V2! Instead of recovery, the kexec multiboot menu by @percy_g2 is added. Big thanks to percy_g2. For how to use it, see Link:http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...-menu-t2647623
* To enter boot menu you should press the power key when vibrate
V2 Link: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1mgt82V2
V1(Stable) Link: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1kTyul07
Finally, sorry for my poor English
Hope you like the kernel~