The thread is for JB based version so as to keep things clean and clear.
How to be prepared
- Flash latest Sony Stock JB Rom
- Unlock your bootloader using instructions here http://unlockbootloader.sonymobile.com/instructions
- Flash a custom kernel. I prefer Nemesis Kernel which you can find here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2214141 If you want your BL locked then you are ready to go.
- Root your device (if you flash one of the kernels i mentioned then your device will be rooted)
- Install CWM recovery or TWRP (when flashing one of the kernels i mentioned CWM recovery is integrated so you do not need to install CWM by yourself).
- If you want your bootloader locked please search the forums to find the correct CWM installation method which needs rooting your device first and re-apply when flashing is finished.
- Flash a custom kernel (Nemesis or any other) and boot to CWM recovery and flash latest Enigma ROM and make a factory reset.Then let it boot and settle up. (If you run on locked BL then power on and install CWM Recovery for locked BL)
- Reboot to get RIL working and then reboot to CWM to flash the Gapps package
- Reboot to system and let it settle
- Reboot once more to enable tweaks
- Enjoy the ROM!!! (If phone is not recognized in pc then go to Settings->storage hit menu button and tick MTP)
This is the best ftf for XP 6.2.a.1.100. This will not cause any UI FCs : http://www.4shared.com/file/btiYhirl...2a1100_ce.html
Download Enigma v9.0 AROMA INSTALLER : http://dfiles.eu/files/s03hlafr3 (Download primarily from this link in order to support me)
Mirror for rom : https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95916177934556769
MD5 HASH : 594e7e3a90e87a3f25c1059c9f6257c4
Gapps : https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95916177934556829
MD5 HASH : 0e1e12caa5dc3380fdaaeb8b625b149d
FIX SCRIPT(only for Enigma 7.3): Just replace the aroma-config and updater script if you get any status error in CWM. See this post. FIX SCRIPT FOR ENIGMA
Download Patch to correct wifi,wifi tethering and recording issues (Not for v6.2 and above) : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=1117
SIGNATURE BANNERS THANKS TO ZenorGR :
How to show your appreciation
Answer : You can donate to support development, thank me for my work pressing thanks button and reporting bugs so as to be fixed
Enigma Rom v8.0, ROM for the Sony Xperia P
ROM OS Version: 4.1.x Jelly Bean
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
Based On: STOCK
Current Stable Version: v 8.0
Stable Release Date: 2014-10-13
Last Updated 2015-01-30