#include /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
1. Download ROM and copy it onto device
2. Extract boot.img from ROM zip file onto your PC desktop.
3. Connect USB cable to PC.
4. Power off the device and hold Volume+ while connecting other end of USB cable to device. (This will boot device into fastboot mode).
5. Flash the extracted boot.img onto device.
6. Power on the device and start pressing Power Button to boot into Recovery.
7. Wipe System, Data, Cache, Dalvik cache. (DO NOT WIPE SD CARD THERE IS STORED THE ROM FILE).
8. Install the ROM.
9. Reboot and enjoy (First boot can take few minutes be patient please.).
10. (Optional) Download and flash GApps. (This will install Google Play and other Google Apps).
CBNUKE: CBNUKE Github
Haxk20: Haxk20 Github
XperiaSTE: XperiaSTE Github
ROM: LineageOS NYPON Build
BOOT.img WITH TWRP 3.1.1-0(NOW FIXED BOOTING ISSUE. FOR THIS ROM USE boot-LOS.img AND FLASH WITH FASTBOOT): LINK
Feedback is always welcome.
Before posting bug please be sure that you did clean install of ROM and that you post log file with bug report and make the bug report full reported.
Not working List:
1. A2DP (Wont be fixed, Calls works OK)
2. Wifi direct.
3. Video Recording
6. FM Radio
LineageOS for Xperia P [Nypon], ROM for the Sony Xperia P
Haxk20, AOSX , XperiaSTE, CBNUKE, munjeni, Agontuk And BlueZ Team
ROM OS Version: 5.1.1 Lollipop
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.101
ROM Firmware Required: TWRP Recovery, Unlocked Bootloader
Based On: LineageOS
Current Beta Version: lineage-12.1-20170821
Beta Release Date: 2017-07-30
Last Updated 2017-08-22