FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ICS][FTF] OFFICIAL ICS Firmware Xperia Sola 6.1.1.B.1.10

550 posts
Thanks Meter: 250
 
Post Reply Email Thread
1st October 2012, 03:06 PM |#21  
khelwani's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 74
 
More
Thanks a lot
You're the best

sent from my Super Sola
1st October 2012, 03:06 PM |#22  
Senior Member
Flag СПБ
Thanks Meter: 121
 
More
What about the kernel ? Should flash stock GB kernel,or any of the custom available like DoomLords or KASSpeed one? Nothing is specified for this ICS ROM..
1st October 2012, 03:07 PM |#23  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rohit3221

Second part added...and more screens added

come on) waiting for part 2 and 4. They generally will weigh how much?
1st October 2012, 03:08 PM |#24  
rohit3221's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Gurgaon
Thanks Meter: 250
 
Donate to Me
More
3rd part - 100mb 18% already uploaded
4th part - 39 mb
ETA 30 mins
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rohit3221 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rohit3221 Ad-Free
1st October 2012, 03:10 PM |#25  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
Thumbs up for you man! Lets see how fast we'll see some JB goodness arrive after some developers get their hands on this ftf!
1st October 2012, 03:20 PM |#26  
Member
Flag Sialkot
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narathan

Thumbs up for you man! Lets see how fast we'll see some JB goodness arrive after some developers get their hands on this ftf!

Hey! I am in Pakistan will this rom work on my sola.. What about the region
1st October 2012, 03:25 PM |#27  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nakulp

What about the kernel ? Should flash stock GB kernel,or any of the custom available like DoomLords or KASSpeed one? Nothing is specified for this ICS ROM..

you can't use GB kernels with ICS.


gb kernel 2.x
ics kernel - 3.x
The Following User Says Thank You to kubek1334 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kubek1334 Ad-Free
1st October 2012, 03:27 PM |#28  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zunairnasir

Hey! I am in Pakistan will this rom work on my sola.. What about the region

Same question. Will it fit to my Europe Sola ?
1st October 2012, 03:28 PM |#29  
Senior Member
Flag СПБ
Thanks Meter: 121
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kubek1334

you can't use GB kernels with ICS.


gb kernel 2.x
ics kernel - 3.x

Please suggest a solution then. Any links to ICS kernels would be quite helpful. I didnt notice anything of the sort on the main page of development.
Thanks.
1st October 2012, 03:29 PM |#30  
Senior Member
Flag Dhaka
Thanks Meter: 1,149
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kubek1334

you can't use GB kernels with ICS.


gb kernel 2.x
ics kernel - 3.x

So heres the deal.....

1. Boot loader RELOCKED
2. Kernel IS STOCK
3. ROM is STOCK.
4. NO ROOT.

SO now will i able to flash it with Flashtool with out bricking my sola??
1st October 2012, 03:33 PM |#31  
soulhackereborn's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,374
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pulak861

So heres the deal.....

1. Boot loader RELOCKED
2. Kernel IS STOCK
3. ROM is STOCK.
4. NO ROOT.

SO now will i able to flash it with Flashtool with out bricking my sola??

Yup u can!!!

Sent from my MT27i using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to soulhackereborn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift soulhackereborn Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes