[Kernel][LINARO][May- 28][ICS & JellyBean] Sliding_XSola v4.0 [Stock][CM]

2,113 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,496

Post Reply Email Thread
24th March 2013, 08:01 AM |#11  
Flag Blagoevgrad
Thanks Meter: 559

More
Really great work DEV, 3 days ago i was ready to PM you to make your kernel for CM for Sola, now i am impatiently waiting for your CM kernel to test. Thank you very much.

EDIT: I will be very happy if you implement InteractiveX instead of interactive in you CM Kernel.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mirost1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mirost1 Ad-Free

24th March 2013, 08:22 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 281

More
Re: [Kernel][Sony Xperia Sola][March - 24] Sliding_XSola [Stock]
After couple of hours usage still buttery smooth, battery seems to be very good and overall stable, fast and batt friendly.
Thanks again

Sent from my MT27i using xda app-developers app
24th March 2013, 08:29 AM |#13  
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 677

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirost1

Really great work DEV, 3 days ago i was ready to PM you to make your kernel for CM for Sola, now i am impatiently waiting for your CM kernel to test. Thank you very much.

EDIT: I will be very happy if you implement InteractiveX instead of interactive in you CM Kernel.

+1

Sent from my Xperia Sola using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to lalit387 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lalit387 Ad-Free
24th March 2013, 10:47 AM |#14  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Damascus

Donate to Me
More
Happy to see users are satisfied with this kernel, this means a lot to me
By the way for those who asked me to make a CM kernel, please send me latest FXP kernel and I will make one for CM roms
24th March 2013, 11:01 AM |#15  
Flag Bandung
Thanks Meter: 1,244

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepUnknown

Happy to see users are satisfied with this kernel, this means a lot to me
By the way for those who asked me to make a CM kernel, please send me latest FXP kernel and I will make one for CM roms

download here...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to itachilinux For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift itachilinux Ad-Free
24th March 2013, 11:06 AM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 91

More
Some suggestions:
1) Make 2 versions of the kernel, one with oc , one without
2) Add more governors and schedulers
The Following User Says Thank You to Mokiwipeout For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mokiwipeout Ad-Free
24th March 2013, 11:13 AM |#17  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Damascus

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by itachilinux

download here...

Thanks I will be working on it once I'm back home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokiwipeout

Some suggestions:
1) Make 2 versions of the kernel, one with oc , one without
2) Add more governors and schedulers

There are additional governors and IO schedulers in this kernel, unless there are some I'm missing that you know about, it would be great if you give me names.
As for overclocking there is NO WAY I will be adding them no matter what, I bricked my Xperia P just by overclocking it to 1.2GHz I don't want to risk other's devices, even if it will not brick another device, but losing my device is enough, if some of my kernel users bricked their device because of overclocking I'm not going to take any responsibility + I know what it feels like having a bricked device. Not to mention so far I found users are extremely happy with the performance they got from this kernel, I still don't understand why you want overclocking?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OmarBizreh For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th March 2013, 11:39 AM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 281

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepUnknown

Thanks I will be working on it once I'm back home

There are additional governors and IO schedulers in this kernel, unless there are some I'm missing that you know about, it would be great if you give me names.
As for overclocking there is NO WAY I will be adding them no matter what, I bricked my Xperia P just by overclocking it to 1.2GHz I don't want to risk other's devices, even if it will not brick another device, but losing my device is enough, if some of my kernel users bricked their device because of overclocking I'm not going to take any responsibility + I know what it feels like having a bricked device. Not to mention so far I found users are extremely happy with the performance they got from this kernel, I still don't understand why you want overclocking?

I agree with you. This kernel is like having cm installed. Sinfe yesterday evening no lag, no screen locks or something. It just fly, try and youll see. I have stock .54 firmware, debloated and fidelity for sound and cybershot for my cam. I have no other mods installed.
Finally I got very snappy phone with all the joy.

The Following User Says Thank You to matood For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift matood Ad-Free
24th March 2013, 02:21 PM |#19  
Flag Ha Noi
Thanks Meter: 141

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by matood

I agree with you. This kernel is like having cm installed. Sinfe yesterday evening no lag, no screen locks or something. It just fly, try and youll see. I have stock .54 firmware, debloated and fidelity for sound and cybershot for my cam. I have no other mods installed.
Finally I got very snappy phone with all the joy.

+1!
Me either! Thanks dev

The Following User Says Thank You to cnkhanh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cnkhanh Ad-Free
24th March 2013, 04:00 PM |#20  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 356

More
How can I install cwm 5.5 with this kernel

Sent from my MT27i using Tapatalk 2
24th March 2013, 04:42 PM |#21  
Flag Bandung
Thanks Meter: 1,244

More