FORUMS

{Sola} [Kernel] [ICS | CM9] Transcendence Kernel [v 1.1.6 - July 13]

568 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,419
 
By vishnu, Inactive Recognized Developer on 9th June 2013, 09:02 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
18th July 2013, 09:17 AM |#101  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
thanks a lot.

i am currenly using ROM ICS .54 JB eXperience™ v2 Fastest+Smoothest AROMA supports OC

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2162832

with Speedy Sola v5.5 kernel

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2201151

can i install the {Sola} [Kernel] [ICS | CM9] Transcendence Kernel [v 1.1.6 - July 13] immediately and to wipe dalvin/cache

OR i need to do all the procedure from the beggining

Flash the ICS Stock .54
Let it settle
Then, Flash the Transcendence Kernel
Use flashtool for flashing Transcendence Kernel.
Then, Go to CWM.
Wipe Cache/Dalvik/Data
Flash the ROM.
Wipe factory, cache and dalvik
Let it settle and reboot once


I use the rom for about 12 hours
I noticed 2 bugs
first of all the escalating ring worked only the first
time and then the other times I can not hear the
ringing sound at all. only i feel the vibration
the second is that I can not install apk manually.
only install apk from the play store. I have
checked unknown sources in the setting menu.
tried to install the apk but in the end I take the
message "application not installed" when I try to
install the same apk via google play store all is
fine
please someone help me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pwng3

HotPlugX + CFQ is the most popular combo

ShoaibShaikh002
20th July 2013, 04:28 PM |#102  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gvekiaris

thanks a lot.

i am currenly using ROM ICS .54 JB eXperience™ v2 Fastest+Smoothest AROMA supports OC

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2162832

with Speedy Sola v5.5 kernel

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2201151

can i install the {Sola} [Kernel] [ICS | CM9] Transcendence Kernel [v 1.1.6 - July 13] immediately and to wipe dalvin/cache

OR i need to do all the procedure from the beggining

Flash the ICS Stock .54
Let it settle
Then, Flash the Transcendence Kernel
Use flashtool for flashing Transcendence Kernel.
Then, Go to CWM.
Wipe Cache/Dalvik/Data
Flash the ROM.
Wipe factory, cache and dalvik
Let it settle and reboot once


I use the rom for about 12 hours
I noticed 2 bugs
first of all the escalating ring worked only the first
time and then the other times I can not hear the
ringing sound at all. only i feel the vibration
the second is that I can not install apk manually.
only install apk from the play store. I have
checked unknown sources in the setting menu.
tried to install the apk but in the end I take the
message "application not installed" when I try to
install the same apk via google play store all is
fine
please someone help me

Just flash kernel and Wipe cache/delvick cache


No need to Flash ICS .54 again
3rd August 2013, 02:18 PM |#103  
XqepX's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 772
 
More
Is it this kernel or FXP 216 that my deepsleep doesn't work:?

3rd August 2013, 02:29 PM |#104  
itachilinux's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bandung
Thanks Meter: 1,256
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lol98lol98

Is it this kernel or FXP 216 that my deepsleep doesn't work:?

change governor

Sent from risahikari
The Following User Says Thank You to itachilinux For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift itachilinux Ad-Free
3rd August 2013, 04:44 PM |#105  
XqepX's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 772
 
More
Can you give me a 'good' example?
3rd August 2013, 05:48 PM |#106  
XqepX's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 772
 
More
Was on SmartAssV2 and it didn't worked. Now I changed it back to ondemand but it still doesn't work :/
3rd August 2013, 08:11 PM |#107  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 23
 
More
tried ondemand + sio = not satisfied with the battery drain
tried hotplug + cfq = pretty good combination
currently trying wheathly + zen
The Following User Says Thank You to ppr01 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ppr01 Ad-Free
4th August 2013, 02:01 AM |#108  
XqepX's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 772
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ppr01

tried ondemand + sio = not satisfied with the battery drain
tried hotplug + cfq = pretty good combination
currently trying wheathly + zen

Thanks, hotplug + cfq is pretty nice and my deepsleep problem was solved by just rebooting the phone :P Sorry for spamming
6th August 2013, 10:42 AM |#109  
XqepX's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 772
 
More
Just a little remark:
For me is the RAM Management muuuuch better on the 'Stock' kernel from CM9 zip. With the Transcendence Kernel sometimes I have just no free RAM. Can you imagine? Just 0
10th August 2013, 05:14 PM |#110  
srivmanu's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag NOIDA
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
The Notification LED
I am currently on Sliding Sola Kernel and using FXP CM9.1, and on it the notification LED doesn't Blink when It should, it just stays on.
Does this kernel handle The Notification LED well? I mean the blinking and color changes on notification change?
10th August 2013, 05:49 PM |#111  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 51
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by srivmanu

I am currently on Sliding Sola Kernel and using FXP CM9.1, and on it the notification LED doesn't Blink when It should, it just stays on.
Does this kernel handle The Notification LED well? I mean the blinking and color changes on notification change?

yes led notification works well.

governor:hotplugx+row best for me
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm9, cwm, ics, kernel

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes