#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
Android Lollipop for Sola using sources provided by Agontuk, so all credits to him. For now nothing works, but we are sure we can make it stable at some point. Any help would be appreciated.
Note: Please don't say "This doesn't work or is it stable for daily use". It's just a preview release so that you can try out lollipop.
- Extract boot.img from the zip and flash it via fastboot
- Copy the zip to your SDCard
- Boot into recovery
- Wipe System, Data, Cache, Dalvik Cache
- Go to Mount and uncheck system
- Flash the zip (It takes some time to install)
- Reboot your device
First boot takes some minutes. Wait patiently.
- Camera doesn't work
- OMX not working
- NFC not working
- Many things, don't ask
STE patched sources -> https://github.com/CustomRomSources
Kernel -> https://github.com/AndroidOpenSource...nel_sony_u8500
Device Tree -> https://github.com/AndroidOpenSource...ce_sony_pepper
- Google AOSP team for Lollipop
- munjeni & 95A31 for their hard work on our devices
- AOSX team for fixing bugs