I loved the QuickPanel from my ARC S, so I ported Lidroids Statusbar Quickpanel to our Xperia S.
Attached CWM Package contains:
- deodexed SystemUI.apk
This StatusbarMod is for 6.1.A.0.452 Stock Firmware.
Before install, make a backup of your phone.
- Updated SystemUI.apk - Fixed background when pressing a toggle
- Added 1%-step battery percentage; Please don't ask me to integrate more different battery percentage styles. There are hundered of different styles for this. But I hope this one will be good enough!
Toggle Indicator is working now; Fixed my BatteryMod to use HDPI icons and not a mix of XHDPI/HDPI (different sizes of battery icon)
- Updated StatusBarTogglesWithBatMod-v2-HDPI.zip:
Fixed FC on Reboot-Toggle when pressing on "now"-Option in the reboot dialog. Now I hope all toggles working without errors.
- Added StatusBarTogglesWithBatAndBBar.zip with brightness slider
- Added QuickPanelStockBatWithBBar.zip: Using stock battery icons, Quickpanel + BrightnessBar
- And also: QuickPanelStockBat.zip: QuickPanel without BBar and with stock battery icons.
- Removed StatusBarToggles.zip and StatusBarTogglesWithBatMod.zip; These versions has some bugs and/or were incomplete.