- Original themes by @z31s1g
- Ported by me, a.k.a @DarkFalcon. Thanks to @ - Modding.MyMind
- Recovery gone App: Designed to mimic the look and feel of an Android app.
- Customisable UI: 15 different accent colors, center clock option, different navbar button layouts...
- Added functionality: built-in ability to flash image files (recovery, radio, boot), bookmark function for file lists, Aroma File Manager support, theme changer...
Availability and Compatibility
- Supported TWRP versions: 280X, 281X and 283X Only.
- Supported screen resolutions: 320x480 (Xperia Go), 480x854 (Xperia U and Sola), 540x960 (Xperia P).
- The themes will work on any device with the resolution specified in the filename (e.g. "480_xxxx.zip" is for HD devices).
- The theme stays compatible with new versions of TWRP until TWRP changelog says otherwise.
How to install:
- Download the theme of your choice and rename it to "ui.zip".
- On SD card (if device has internal and external storage, use the internal) open TWRP folder and create a folder called "theme", without capital letters.
- Copy ui.zip to theme folder.
- Restart to recovery.
- 22.05.2015 (286X_v1)
- corrected positioning and height of headerless lists (due to fixes in the theme engine)
- corrected positioning of confirmation sliders (due to fixes in the theme engine)
- added "disable size check" option to backup page
- added support for monospace ttf in console
- added support for entering a pattern to decrypt the data partition(only accessible if device is encrypted and the theme is integrated into the image)
- added DST rules to time zones for USA and Europe
- ownership of recovery images created during repacking is now set to media_rw:media_rw (should solve the problem of "undeletable" image files)
- changed position of fab (sits closer to the navbar now)
- All Keyboard values fixed
- All font values fixed
- Changed the script used to change the splash screen to work with new recovery file structure
- Added "cancel backup" button
- During backups, the file progress is now shown on the appbar (next to the partition that is currently being backed up, as it's a partition specific value)
- Updated flashify script for our devices
- Fixed flashify script info screen
- Fixed back function for flash image page
- Added some missing pngs
- Added support for native image flashing
- Added option to use the "old" flashify script (instead of the native image flashing) to theme settings
- Added a warning dialog to the "include theme in repack" option
- Changed font on app bar from Roboto Regular to Medium
- Built-in theme changer now sets ownership of the ui.zip to media_rw:media_rw (should solve the problem of an "undeletable" ui.zip)
- Removed "back" functionality from arrow icon on "installing zip" page
- Added recovery / theme version info to the about page (tab on the TWRP logo on main menu...)
- Changed the highlight color on the message window from holo blue to some material green (Play themes only)
- Implemented front end for mobile Android Image Kitchen for replacing the TWRP splash screen
- Many changes and edits in version.xml for AIK support
- Thoroughly revised AIK Scripts for our device support
- Some font changes for 540 resolutions. UI should look good now
- XML split into "ui.xml" and "version.xml" using "include" logic
- Revised script used for changing the accent color
- Added option to integrate the theme into a recovery repack (on "change splash screen" page)
- Added an option to theme settings for using an alternative lock screen (with visible slider and larger lock icon)
Implemented front end for mobile Android Image Kitchen for replacing the TWRP splash screen. See this post for more info. Doesn't work for our devices for now.
- Changed all buttons on the dark theme to a lighter shade of grey to match the grey tone used for FABs and fonts
- Download Folder updated as per the format of the original themes
- Added new fix permissions page that came with 2830
- Added option to wipe encryption on devices running L (also new on 2830)
- Added "View Queue" page: If more than one file is queued for installation, a button will appear that lets you view the queue
- Added a delay to "remove theme" function (should prevent occasional hiccups when reloading the stock ui)
- Improved Aroma FM usage: if screen timeout is set, the value will be temporarily saved, the timeout will be disabled (to prevent Aroma FM not closing correctly), timeout setting will be restored once Aroma FM is closed
- Fixed vertical misalignment on "Verify password" dialog when enabling encryption of backups
- Play only: fixed Appbar color while running Aroma FM
- Play only: fixed text highlight colors for partition lists (was generic highlight, is now page specific highlight color)
- Graphical glitch fixes.
- Initial port of the original themes.
To - Do:
- Fix the AIK mobile script
Note - These themes may be available on other threads from other forums, but these themes are genuinely ported by me.