Install:
  • Download the zip package
  • Extract the folder
  • Connect your phone to the pc with USB debugging
  • Click on install.bat

How to use:
  • Power off the phone
  • Power on the phone
  • When you see the SONY logo pressing the Volume down button while you see the recovery

Credits:

xperiafan13

Jul 25, 2011
México
Goodbye TEAM

Atis112 Sorry, but that was not the CWM to my office, I thought it was the team, and that everyone would have their work for the xperia, there is no one who does it first, if not move together, so the team ....

atis112

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 21, 2011
Atis112 Sorry, but that was not the CWM to my office, I thought it was the team, and that everyone would have their work for the xperia, there is no one who does it first, if not move together, so the team ....

I really don't understand all of this.
I make my own recoverys, i don't like work in team. If you want to make an other, just do It. I said, that if you wanna use anything of my works, permission granted.
I don't know what did you want with this.

Sent from my Xperia U using xda premium

xtro-xda

Oct 4, 2012
I am on stock ICS and i already have CWM Touch 5.Can i just install this on top of existing one

yes, at least mine works :p
it will overwrite ur previous CWM...

just don't forget to grant permission when superuser app ask from ur phone if u haven't grant any adb shell for mount-remount system

0M3G4_

Dec 31, 2011
Can't mount USB Mass Storage using this recovery.

Is it normal or is it a bug? Using King's Rom at the moment.

Edit: Seems like it's this recovery bug, as I switched to an older recovery (5.5.0.4) and USB Mass Storage is working fine now.

Last edited:

smolly

Feb 5, 2010
I can get a good deal on a simlocked Xperia U, but want to use another provider.
Does this recovery remove the simlock?

THX.

Last edited:

Howlin' Wolf

Dec 3, 2012
Made my day! :D

Just discovered that my Provider wants 75% of my XU's price to remove Simlock (may those !@)"%$/% burn in hell) ...
This one is the big deal for locked BLs, works great! :cyclops:

THX a lot!

atis112

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 21, 2011
Hmm, and I have to have it? I Stock FW .54, ROOT and your CWM.

No. sd-ext is a partition for apps in your sdcard. If you make an ext partition in your sdcard (or internal memory in this phone) you can run apps from this. But we have enough space for apps, so we don't need to use it.

mrozilla

Oct 31, 2010
Ok, thanks for the clarification.
On other devices, I have not seen this error so I wanted to ask the author what exactly means, but if this is normal, and so it should be fine.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Requires:
    • Stock ICS ROM
    • Root

Download:

Install:
    • Download the zip package
    • Extract the folder
    • Connect your phone to the pc with USB debugging
    • Click on install.bat

How to use:
    • Power off the phone
    • Power on the phone
    • When you see the SONY logo pressing the Volume down button while you see the recovery

Credits:

I really don't understand all of this.
    I make my own recoverys, i don't like work in team. If you want to make an other, just do It. I said, that if you wanna use anything of my works, permission granted.
    I don't know what did you want with this.

I already have you previous recovery... And currently m on cm9..so will it work?

Sent from my Xperia U using xda app-developers app

No. Its for stock ics. I will add this to my next rom.

Go to Mounts And Storage, Mount USB Storage, select Mount And then connect phone :p
    Can you try the same with CWM Touch Recovery ? Tbh, even I had issues mounting on this recovery but it worked fine on CWM Touch :p