So something has not been added.
If you want,just tell me and problem you encounter.
- Kernel version 3.0.y
- 390MB RAM
- Useful optimization flags
- jRCU [Joe Korty]
- Dynamic dirty page writebacks
- Timer slack controller
- Dynamic management of the minimal timer slack value during suspend/resume
- LowMemoryKiller management of not killable processes
- Android Logger Disabled(++Performance) (Check HOW TO on how-to enable)
- Frandom Read Me!
- Entropy tweaks.
- Cleaned off Debug stuff, which slows down the Kernel (FRAME POINTER, Log Buffer Size is 64KB).
- CWM 5
- LZ4 for Zram swap.
- Elf.3 included for better battery.
- DVFS(Dynamic Voltage and Frequency Scaling).What is DVFS? [Cocafe]
- Disable sched debug stuff
- Optimized SLUB memory allocator
- Optimized ARM RWSEM
- Low memory killer updated to Android 3.10
- Do not kill process
- ARM ThumbEE
- Build with neon
- Remove old version sha1 implementation
- Optimized AES and SHA1 routines for ARM cpu architecture
- Optimized string and memcopy libs
- Ram Console support
- L2 cache max reads writable
- Disable mali state tracking
I/O and Filesystem