FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Kernel][LINARO][May - 28][ICS & JellyBean] Sliding_XU -v4.0 [Stock][CM]

2,113 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,496
 
Post Reply Email Thread
12th May 2013, 04:39 PM |#501  
OmarBizreh's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Damascus
Thanks Meter: 3,496
 
Donate to Me
More
I just got home gonna have lunch then add missing governors and io schedulers put a test link, if it boots up I will make it official
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to OmarBizreh For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
12th May 2013, 07:14 PM |#502  
OmarBizreh's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Damascus
Thanks Meter: 3,496
 
Donate to Me
More
Sorry for the delay :-/ Please someone test if this is booting so I can officially release it
And I added hotplugX and updated kernel to 3.0.78.

Edit:
Umm what's wrong with me, I'm sitting here waiting for someone to mention he is gonna test it, and then I realized I didn't include download link -_-
Anyways here is the download link
Sliding_XU
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to OmarBizreh For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th May 2013, 07:31 PM |#503  
OmarBizreh's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Damascus
Thanks Meter: 3,496
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepUnknown

Sorry for the delay :-/ Please someone test if this is booting so I can officially release it
And I added hotplugX and updated kernel to 3.0.78.

Edit:
Umm what's wrong with me, I'm sitting here waiting for someone to mention he is gonna test it, and then I realized I didn't include download link -_-
Anyways here is the download link
Sliding_XU

Edit 2:
The one provided in this comment is for Stock ICS only, I'm about to upload the one for CM9.1

Edit 3:
CM Kernel is being uploaded here: Sliding_XU-CM I'm waiting until you guys confirm they are both booting to make the final release
Thanks in advance and sorry for all the delay and trouble I caused

Edit 4:
CM Kernel upload done, waiting for you
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to OmarBizreh For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th May 2013, 07:52 PM |#504  
vishnu's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Mumbai / Kerala
Thanks Meter: 1,419
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepUnknown

Edit 4:
CM Kernel upload done, waiting for you

Downloading... Thanks for making a flashable zip

Tapatalked from XU
The Following User Says Thank You to vishnu For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th May 2013, 07:56 PM |#505  
Senior Member
ROME
Thanks Meter: 26
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepUnknown

Edit 2:
The one provided in this comment is for Stock ICS only, I'm about to upload the one for CM9.1

Edit 3:
CM Kernel is being uploaded here: Sliding_XU-CM I'm waiting until you guys confirm they are both booting to make the final release
Thanks in advance and sorry for all the delay and trouble I caused

Edit 4:
CM Kernel upload done, waiting for you

It works
The Following User Says Thank You to manuel100 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift manuel100 Ad-Free
12th May 2013, 07:57 PM |#506  
OmarBizreh's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Damascus
Thanks Meter: 3,496
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pwng3

Downloading... Thanks for making a flashable zip

Tapatalked from XU

Your welcome, let's hope everything goes well, if CM kernel doesn't boot please send me the latest FXP kernel cuz this probably means it needs a new ramdisk

Edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by manuel100

It works

Thanks a lot
Now waiting for someone to confirm the stock kernel is working and I will release them both now
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OmarBizreh For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th May 2013, 07:59 PM |#507  
vishnu's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Mumbai / Kerala
Thanks Meter: 1,419
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepUnknown

Your welcome, let's hope everything goes well, if CM kernel doesn't boot please send me the latest FXP kernel cuz this probably means it needs a new ramdisk

All good! Works perfectly fine! So many new governors to choose from!
Thanks a ton

Tapatalked from XU
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vishnu For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th May 2013, 08:13 PM |#508  
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Stock Works (for me)
Stock boots fine(after cleaning cache and dalvik). Right now I am listening to some music. Wifi works, haven't tested tethering. (3.0.78_Sliding_XU_v3.4) Thank you!
The Following User Says Thank You to hallo6459 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hallo6459 Ad-Free
12th May 2013, 08:14 PM |#509  
OmarBizreh's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Damascus
Thanks Meter: 3,496
 
Donate to Me
More
Version 3.4 (Stock & CM) Change Log
  • Updated linux kernel source code to 3.0.78
  • Compiled using Linaro 4.7.1. (After the failur of Linaro 4.8.1)
  • Enabled zCache and zRam
  • Added missing flags for a complete -O2 optimization.
  • Added Back HotplugX governor.
  • Added Back LionHeart Governor
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Download------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Side Note
  • You may have heard of XDA - DevCon, well I got an invitation to that event but my only issue is I'm financially tied. This kernel got 1600+ downloads for v3.3 (and 10$ donations which I'm really grateful for donations are calculated for each version.), I really appreciate it if at least each one of you guys donate a 1$ so I can afford paying for the plane ticket .
  • Thanks for all who tested v3.4 or offered testing the kernel before it's release
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to OmarBizreh For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th May 2013, 08:17 PM |#510  
rod555's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag milan
Thanks Meter: 230
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepUnknown

Sorry for the delay :-/ Please someone test if this is booting so I can officially release it
And I added hotplugX and updated kernel to 3.0.78.

Edit:
Umm what's wrong with me, I'm sitting here waiting for someone to mention he is gonna test it, and then I realized I didn't include download link -_-
Anyways here is the download link
Sliding_XU

boot good! Thx
The Following User Says Thank You to rod555 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rod555 Ad-Free
12th May 2013, 08:27 PM |#511  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
More
Hotplugx is better than hotplug?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes