FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[MOD][Xperia U] Small Apps [27/10] Working now!

12,172 posts
Thanks Meter: 67,801
 
By niaboc79, Recognized Developer / Themer on 21st October 2012, 12:22 PM
Post Reply Email Thread

Here's the Small Apps for the Xperia U


Small Apps:





How to Install the Small Apps:

DO AN ANDROID BACKUP BEFORE TO START!!!

Here's what you have to do if you are using original rom:


1) Install the Kernel of your choice with recovery

2) Flash a deodexed rom

3) Download parts 0, 1 and 2 and place them on your SD Card

4) Download part 3 and place it to your SD Card

5) Flash Part 0, wipe dalvik cache (In advanced) and reboot

6) Let it boot and update android and go until you see the ask of the pin

7) Turn off by pressing Power and Volume + a few seconds

8) Come back in recovery and flash Part 1 and Part 2 and Part 3 in the same time

9) Reboot

Download:

Small Apps Part 0: http://www.mediafire.com/?cl03ja9uuabb5o9
Small Apps Part 1: http://www.mediafire.com/?7alpr1w4cj6ow4s
Small Apps Part 2: http://www.mediafire.com/?65cwmo9ziuo1mew
Small Apps Part 3: http://www.mediafire.com/?s5kexs5b1c0drp0

Credits

Many thanks to Krabappel, zohaib0001, AeonWorld, Donjamal, Krazyazy, soncarl and Felimenta97 for their works and tips
The Following 44 Users Say Thank You to niaboc79 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
21st October 2012, 12:25 PM |#2  
niaboc79's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer / Themer
Flag Enghien
Thanks Meter: 67,801
 
Donate to Me
More
I'm not sure that it will work as I don't own an Xperia U!

Follow the steps exactly!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to niaboc79 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Vitophone
21st October 2012, 12:25 PM |#3  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Great Job!! THX
21st October 2012, 01:02 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 111
 
More
Sorry for a noob question. How to flash part 1 and 2 in the same time? I mean, isn't that we just can flash one zip?

Sent from my xperia u
21st October 2012, 01:09 PM |#5  
niaboc79's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer / Themer
Flag Enghien
Thanks Meter: 67,801
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ichambi

Sorry for a noob question. How to flash part 1 and 2 in the same time? I mean, isn't that we just can flash one zip?

Sent from my xperia u

You must flash these 2 parts without rebooting

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to niaboc79 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st October 2012, 01:13 PM |#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 67
 
More
Downloading . . Thanks
Sent from my ST25i using xda app-developers app
21st October 2012, 01:35 PM |#7  
Senior Member
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 111
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by niaboc79

You must flash these 2 parts without rebooting

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

Flash part 0 and now i stuck at notification "use by default for this action. Clear default in Settings>Apps". What must i do ? rebooting? you said i must wait for ask the pin
21st October 2012, 01:44 PM |#8  
niaboc79's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer / Themer
Flag Enghien
Thanks Meter: 67,801
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ichambi

Flash part 0 and now i stuck at notification "use by default for this action. Clear default in Settings>Apps". What must i do ? rebooting? you said i must wait for ask the pin

Now read the next step

5) Flash Part 0, wipe dalvik cache (In advanced) and reboot

6) Let it boot and update android and go until you see the ask of the pin

7) Turn off by pressing Power and Volume + a few seconds

8) Come back in recovery and flash Part 1 and Part 2 in the same time

9) Reboot
The Following User Says Thank You to niaboc79 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st October 2012, 01:51 PM |#9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 67
 
More
No small ups? Just recent bar apps

Sent from my ST25i using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to soncarl For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift soncarl Ad-Free
21st October 2012, 01:53 PM |#10  
Senior Member
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 111
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by niaboc79

Now read the next step

5) Flash Part 0, wipe dalvik cache (In advanced) and reboot

6) Let it boot and update android and go until you see the ask of the pin

7) Turn off by pressing Power and Volume + a few seconds

8) Come back in recovery and flash Part 1 and Part 2 in the same time

9) Reboot

Ok, i must pull out my battery then go to CWM and flash part 1 and 2. Then i didn't see any small apps widgets. Must i using stock launcher ? btw i'm using custom rom and there's no stock launcher included

Quote:
Originally Posted by soncarl

No small ups? Just recent bar apps

Sent from my ST25i using xda app-developers app

1+ ..
21st October 2012, 02:10 PM |#11  
XperianPro's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mars
Thanks Meter: 881
 
Donate to Me
More
I like new recent apps but no small apps.

Sent from my ST25i using xda app-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes