The thread is for JB based version so as to keep things clean and clear.
How to be prepared
- Unlock your bootloader using instructions here http://unlockbootloader.sonymobile.com/instructions
- Flash a custom kernel.Nemesis kernel is provided with the rom though
- Root your device (if you flash one of the custom kernels then your device will be rooted)
- Install CWM recovery (when flashing one of the kernels i mentioned CWM recovery is integrated so you do not need to install CWM by yourself).
- Boot to CWM recovery,do a full wipe (cache,dalvik cache,format system) and flash Enigma v6.3 ROM.Then let it boot and settle up.
- Reboot your device to CWM Recovery and flash Extra Step package.Then let it boot
- Flash latest Nemesis Kernel if you want
- Enjoy the ROM!!!
Download Enigma v6.3 AROMA INSTALLER : http://d-h.st/WWa
Mediafire Mirror : http://www.mediafire.com/download/xo...ma_v6.3-XU.zip
MD5 HASH : 0665ECF51D645707C66D98FC55FCCB5B
Extra Step v8 : http://www.mediafire.com/?mitjk6j3j6tdzoi
SIGNATURE BANNERS THANKS TO ZenorGR :
- Special thanks to @sv2hqx because without his help as a beta tester the rom would still have issues
How to show your appreciation
Answer : You can donate to support development, thank me for my work pressing thanks button and reporting bugs so as to be fixed
Enigma v6.3 AROMA 9/11/2013 Fully fixed | Speedy is not enough | Z1 Resources, ROM for the Sony Xperia P
ROM OS Version: 4.1.x Jelly Bean
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
Based On: STOCK
Current Stable Version: V6.3
Stable Release Date: 2013-11-09
Last Updated 2014-09-02