I don't have that bug and I use alarm everyday.
Actually, i didn't find any bugs.
I also came from DevSwift V6 Lite, before installing Flyingthor v2 I:
1. flashed experimental kernel
2. formatted the SD card
3. transferred the ROM and calendar fix to SD card via CWM recovery
4. did 3 wipes (data, cache, dalvik)
5. installed the ROM, boot it up then reboot to CWM again
6. installed the calendar fix
Everything works like a charm for 3 weeks now.
I need your permission to publish this systemUI mod ..
I use the base UI of this rom ..
the ROM is very stable and smooth and almost everything is working.
1.My Bluetooth is not turning on.
2. Every time i lock the screen it doesn't turn off the screen rather makes the screen into a black screen which i had earlier presumed to be screen off but on later observation i saw the screen is on and its just a pure black screen which we get on start-up with Sony written on it.
whether i'm charging my phone or just keeping it idle it stay the same as i mention a black screen without the sony logo as we find during the start-up.
its going on consume the battery so i want a fix for this problem so that the screen turn off properly when i press the lock button.
|flyingthor rom, xperia u, xperia u jellybean|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|