Originally Posted by &(*)
Are you downloading it from this link ( https://mega.nz/folder/s5knUKJa#JFUJb-9-AJr27vTl_MJ9GQ )? I see another .rar archive named scripts did you unpack it and read the instructions? Btw, is your bootloader unlocked? Don't give up, there is a free version out there. Write on the forum for SE2Tool and see.
no, my bootloader is locked. obviously came from softbank japan. checked it too before flashing.
EDIT:- if i can even use setool, holding down the volume down button while connecting to the computer just end up with blinking green led light on my xperia. the computer doesn't detect it. when i use testpoints, the computer detects as SOMC Flash Device. here's what i did so far to attempt flash using testpoints
1) flashtool method:- not working. mtp error. shows message like "for 2011 device line, make sure to turn off mtp". i can't even boot my phone to go to settings to turn off that thing
2) emma method:- not working. doesn't detect anything
3) s1tool method:- hardware not supported error
4) setool2 using the link you've provided:- smartcard not found. i don't have and can't even afford the box.
5) qfil method:- faked the somc flash device as qualcomm hs usb loader 9008. doesn't work. timeout error.
* before i see the somc flash device, the computer detects it as QUSB_BULK
* i will probably donate some money to someone who can bring my phone back to life again