FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][9.0][suzu] SonyAOSP

125 posts
Thanks Meter: 94
 
By Jurn_Software, Senior Member on 24th March 2019, 08:35 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
SonyAOSP builds by @davidteri91 (This ROM has included GAPPS)
Code:
Code:
#include "std_disclaimer.h"
/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 *
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
 */
What's working :
  • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
  • Fingerprint
  • Wi-Fi
  • Bluetooth
  • Camera
  • Audio
  • GPS
What's not working :
  • Wi-Fi HotSpot 5Ghz
  • Miracast
  • Random reboots
  • Maybe more...

Report all found bugs to the sony bugtracker: https://github.com/sonyxperiadev/bug_tracker/issues

Steps for Flash:
  • fastboot flash oem xxxxx.img
  • fastboot flash boot boot.img
  • fastboot flash system system.img
  • fastboot erase userdata (if needed or you on stock)
Downloads :
ROM: https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files...&sort_dir=DESC
OEM: https://developer.sony.com/file/down...nel-4-9-loire/
TWRP: https://eu.dl.twrp.me/suzu/
Warning! From april build for dual sim use new patch from 2019.04.23. in attachment.

Sources:
SonyXperiaDev: https://github.com/sonyxperiadev?tab=repositories
SonyAOSP: https://github.com/SonyAosp

Contributors:
@davidteri91

ROM OS Version: 9
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.9.x
ROM Firmware Required: 34.4.A.2.118

Created: 2019-03-24
Last Updated: 2019-04-23
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190324-091104.jpg
Views:	4322
Size:	99.9 KB
ID:	4729854   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190324-091112.jpg
Views:	4272
Size:	110.5 KB
ID:	4729855   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190324-091132.png
Views:	4204
Size:	121.4 KB
ID:	4729856   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190324-091143.png
Views:	4086
Size:	98.1 KB
ID:	4729857   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190324-091152.png
Views:	4110
Size:	113.6 KB
ID:	4729858  
Attached Files
File Type: zip F5122_dualsim_patch_2019.04.23.zip - [Click for QR Code] (176.5 KB, 348 views)
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Jurn_Software For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Jurn_Software Ad-Free
24th March 2019, 02:59 PM |#2  
Member
Flag Hanoi
Thanks Meter: 29
 
More
Successfully installed the ROM (the only Pie ROM for F5122 here I can flash that has GApps, plus the installation process is quite easy).

- Wi-Fi 5Ghz works for me.
- "There's an internal problem with your device. Contact your manufacturer for details" pops up after boot (probably due to the kernel, which is kinda annoying).
- There seems to be something wrong with TWRP 3.2.3-0 on this ROM. I could install and use it once, but after reboot it just disappeared.
- ...

Still testing. Thanks for the work!
24th March 2019, 03:31 PM |#3  
can a step by step guide/process for noobs be povided here?
I am on stock unrooted 8.0 Oreo
24th March 2019, 03:40 PM |#4  
Member
Flag Hanoi
Thanks Meter: 29
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by prasad12ka4

can a step by step guide/process for noobs be povided here?
I am on stock unrooted 8.0 Oreo

- Download everything in the links above (ROM, TWRP and OEM)
- Extract ROM, OEM to "platform-tools" (your adb folder)
- Shift click "platform-tools", open as cmd
- Enable USB-debug on your phone

In cmd:
adb devices
adb reboot bootloader
fastboot flash oem "oem.img"
fastboot flash boot "boot.img"
fastboot flash system "system.img"
fastboot erase userdata

--> Reboot, done. After boot, flash recovery TWRP if you want. That's what I did for this ROM.

P/s: I flashed stock Oreo with Emma before flashing this ROM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LOLisLIFE For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift LOLisLIFE Ad-Free
24th March 2019, 05:26 PM |#5  
lookmanns14's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 64
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLisLIFE

Successfully installed the ROM (the only Pie ROM for F5122 here I can flash that has GApps, plus the installation process is quite easy).

- Wi-Fi 5Ghz works for me.
- "There's an internal problem with your device. Contact your manufacturer for details" pops up after boot (probably due to the kernel, which is kinda annoying).
- There seems to be something wrong with TWRP 3.2.3-0 on this ROM. I could install and use it once, but after reboot it just disappeared.
- ...

Still testing. Thanks for the work!

Can I flash magisk?
24th March 2019, 08:51 PM |#6  
realthrash's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mexico
Thanks Meter: 50
 
More
I used this ROM some time ago, that build overheated a lot, and had some reboots, I couldn't get root in any possible way

Maybe this version is rootable
25th March 2019, 03:26 PM |#7  
Jurn_Software's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Rivne
Thanks Meter: 94
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by realthrash

I used this ROM some time ago, that build overheated a lot, and had some reboots, I couldn't get root in any possible way

Maybe this version is rootable

All versions of SonyAOSP build can have root with Magisk 18+
25th March 2019, 03:26 PM |#8  
Jurn_Software's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Rivne
Thanks Meter: 94
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookmanns14

Can I flash magisk?

of course
The Following User Says Thank You to Jurn_Software For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Jurn_Software Ad-Free
25th March 2019, 08:20 PM |#9  
realthrash's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mexico
Thanks Meter: 50
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurn_Software

All versions of SonyAOSP build can have root with Magisk 18+

I need to boot up to system, then reboot to TWRP and root, but since this ROM deletes the Recovery it's a little bit complicated
25th March 2019, 08:42 PM |#10  
Jurn_Software's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Rivne
Thanks Meter: 94
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by realthrash

I need to boot up to system, then reboot to TWRP and root, but since this ROM deletes the Recovery it's a little bit complicated

donwload and reflash twrp 3.2.3-2 recovery via adb
25th March 2019, 11:54 PM |#11  
Junior Member
Flag Huaraz
Thanks Meter: 1
 
Donate to Me
More
Is possible to add dual sim via build,prop?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes