Post Reply Email Thread
28th January 2019, 09:51 PM |#141  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Android UI just stopped for a second..
3rd February 2019, 11:45 AM |#142  

More
"Fingerprint hardware not available" this bug occurs usually when connected to Bluetooth speaker.. Mostly
Update:
And when using YouTube Vanced
6th February 2019, 06:03 PM |#143  

More
Could you remove Magisk and SU as default.. It would be better if we would be able to install magisk manually.. Or atleast update it to 18.1
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to A Good Kid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift A Good Kid Ad-Free
21st February 2019, 11:59 PM |#144  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
hi bro
i want to tell you that this custom rom making me cry!!!
after i installed this rom 3 times! after evey time i restarted my phone its gone for bootloop and i'va no choise to flash the official rom and install this rom again! but after use few hours of this custom rom, the bootloop back again!
what should i do???!
27th February 2019, 05:09 AM |#145  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Good Kid

Could you remove Magisk and SU as default.. It would be better if we would be able to install magisk manually.. Or atleast update it to 18.1

This..
Dear rom dev, please make and upload a non-rooted version of this rom for reasons as this and simply that not everyone wants root
The Following User Says Thank You to RavZ75 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift RavZ75 Ad-Free
27th February 2019, 11:22 AM |#146  
Flag Hanoi
Thanks Meter: 29

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mehrad.siminfar

hi bro
i want to tell you that this custom rom making me cry!!!
after i installed this rom 3 times! after evey time i restarted my phone its gone for bootloop and i'va no choise to flash the official rom and install this rom again! but after use few hours of this custom rom, the bootloop back again!
what should i do???!

I've flashed this ROM several times and none got any bootloop. Check if you have wiped data and dalvik cache before/after the installation. The ROM should work, especially if you flash it over the latest stock ROM.

Plus, I'd also like a root-free version of this ROM and a bug-fix for the fingerprint sensor. Those additions would make this the best stock-based ROM for Xperia X.
29th March 2019, 10:49 PM |#147  
Thanks Meter: 64

More
Hey,this rom is awesome
...can you add sidesense menu in setting>display
30th March 2019, 08:11 AM |#148  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Should i switch from aospa to this??? (Android pie beta)
30th March 2019, 09:57 AM |#149  
Flag Hanoi
Thanks Meter: 29

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ich bin fett

Should i switch from aospa to this??? (Android pie beta)

Yes you should. Pie without overclocked kernel makes the phone so sluggish. As time passes and my phone's getting slower, I can't bear without this ROM + Extreme Kernel (v2.7 would work). Actually no custom ROM can satisfy me without the Extreme Kernel. I'm currently using stock with 2 Ex. Kernels (v2.7 for PUBGM - extremely smooth, and v32 when I don't play games).

P/s: The only downside of this XGEN ROM is the fingerprint sometimes does not work. And when the phone goes out of battery, after it reboots there seems to a bug to the UI that only reflashing the ROM can fix (I got it once but not very sure if it's gonna happen again, need some testing). Everything else works perfectly and for some reason it's even smoother than the stock ROM, plus a lot of XZ2 new features.
30th March 2019, 10:13 AM |#150  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLisLIFE

Yes you should. Pie without overclocked kernel makes the phone so sluggish. As time passes and my phone's getting slower, I can't bear without this ROM + Extreme Kernel (v2.7 would work). Actually no custom ROM can satisfy me without the Extreme Kernel. I'm currently using stock with 2 Ex. Kernels (v2.7 for PUBGM - extremely smooth, and v32 when I don't play games).

P/s: The only downside of this XGEN ROM is the fingerprint sometimes does not work. And when the phone goes out of battery, after it reboots there seems to a bug to the UI that only reflashing the ROM can fix (I got it once but not very sure if it's gonna happen again, need some testing). Everything else works perfectly and for some reason it's even smoother than the stock ROM, plus a lot of XZ2 new features.

Thanks a lot! Im going to install it now and write another comment when im done!
4th April 2019, 01:45 PM |#151  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I will be waiting for another update. Once fingerprint and UI bug is resolved I'm in. Good job, buddy.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)