It seems the heating issue has not been resolved

Search This thread

aidy.lucas

Oct 8, 2014
Hardly a fair comparison against a s7, he also clearly states that he's played games on the xperia x for over a hour before hand this is more like Samsung promotion than the xperia x review

jenci8888

Apr 22, 2012
Off topic:
The OP thread video link, His video has been changed to private instead public lol.

Btw, It's nice 1080p @ 60fps without overheat, But I'l pick Xperia X Performance. :p

JKWR

Apr 16, 2014
Doncaster
I have jave the heat issues but only hete on holiday in the blistering heat outside in direct sunlight!! Theres nothing wrong with this phone. Relax people unless youre in 40 degree celcius heat!

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

vinayk

Mar 22, 2011
heats even after Nougat

Hey guys!

I bought Xperia X three days ago through flipkart at very good discount. Updated it to Nougat immediately. May 2017 patch is also installed now.

The problem is ... clicking few random 23 MP or 20 MP pictures would heat the phone up (heat not warm!!!) Like i cannot take it near to my ear to take the call. Had to hold it a bit away from my ear. This was in the morning at around 11 am where the temperature at my place was around 38 to 43 deg celsius.

Then to test when i was in office (where there is AC), i started recording video (full hd at 30 fps). After around 2 to 3 minutes, the phone started heating up. The heat was not like it was in the morning but was 15% lesser.

I installed an app now on my phone and it shows 40 degree celsius. Nothing is running in the background, just the app and mobile data enabled (4g and volte).

So is there any solution for this heating problem or is it a known thing?

Please help me coz i have 7 more days to return the phone but i am half hearted to lose it. :(

Dont even know which phone to chose to other than iphone which never saw heating issue in the circumstances mentioned above. iphones are a bit pricey..cant go for it

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    No heating issues whatsoever here... neither with gaming nor camera usage
    Ok I have now bought the phone. Safe to say that the above Video is BS.

Please ignore this thread or close.

Thanks