[TUBA] [Fxxx] [7.1.2] LineageOS 14.1

Search This thread

Jcstro

Dec 7, 2015
?

Yes, finally development for the xa, it will be possible to get to android Oreo? Thanks for the work

Noedel

Dec 19, 2018
Realme 7
This seems awesome. Is the 20/11 build fully functional?

I'm a little bit nervous about installing it as I've never rooted my phone before. However, I want more control over my privacy. Are there any instructions available?

Noedel

Dec 19, 2018
Realme 7
what? :eek:
its the latest release..

uv2ie6X.png

Clearly not, ontzettende sukkel dat je bent

Last edited:
Reactions: andrw.gldmn

BlueTR

May 14, 2013
Bursa
Also what are the effects of RIL not working. Does this mean I can't make any phone calls? The concept of RIL is just a bit vague to me.

Ril = mobile band related functions.
So no ril means no calling, sms or mobile data.

If you use your phone as a wifi-only tablet you will see no difference.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Works:
    1. audio
    2. Wi-Fi
    3. Bluetooth
    4. camera
    5. video
    6. codecs
    7. sensors
    8. led
    9. charging

Bugs:
    1. RIL
    2. NFC
    3. GPS
    4. maybe smth else..

Sources:
    https://github.com/SonyCustoms

Download latest release:
    https://github.com/SonyCustoms/Releases_tuba/releases
    Just got home from work and will install the ROM asap.
    Not sure where your from Matty1993 :confused:
    PM me your address and I will ask @DerTeufel1980 if he can forward on the Sony XA I sent him. He does not use it so pretty sure he would not mind. :fingers-crossed:
    This should make life a little easier for you.

EDIT:
    ROM boots up OK
    1. No sim card deteched
    2. No Baseband info
    3. No imei showing
    4. No service (signal)

This is in kmsg and repeats with verious PID numbers
    Same, also the red borders still coming up for some reason.

Cheers for the kmsg thats very helpful :D that should help somewhat i think i need to study sonys systems somewhat as ril seems to be slightly diff,

Oh im from australia also :D completely up to you if you want to have it sent to me would be detrimentally alot better as ill have something in front of me to debug instead of working blind as a bat lol if you confirm that he will send it to me pm me and ill send you my address,

With the red borders i thought it was because i left the the ro.adb.quemu set to =1 but if it was there previously this is a HW composer issue try disabling HW overlays or the HW composer itself and it should go away as ive has this issue on LineageOS 15.0 for samsung G930F :D

Corrupt SD cards are also to do with the mounts in the fstab i had this issue on an MT6572 running 4.4.4 i managed to get android 7.1.2 running on it but was receiving SD corrupt on sd cards that werent even there, what i had to do was set the rootfs mount as

rootfs / rootfs ro,commit=1,noauto_da_alloc wait

at the very top aswell as setting the internal storage mount as

/devices/platform/mtk-msdc.0/mmc_host* auto vfat defaults voldmanaged=sdcard:auto,emulatedsd,noremovable

Which seemed to clear it up for me but each device is diff for the mounts so may not work but i thought id share the info anyways :)
    no. ril, nfc, gps, codecs and maybe smth else aren`t working as good as on stock

I have got the imei and imei sv information showing up after switching the modem on/off a couple of times using "muxreport"
    Code:
    adb shell
    Code:
    su
    Code:
    cd /system/vendor/bin
    Code:
    muxreport 3
    (turns modem off)
    Code:
    muxreport 4
    (turns it on again)

Code:
    Muxreport useage:
    RESET_MODE_ASSERT = 1
    RESET_MODE_RESET = 2
    STOP_MD = 3
    START_MD = 4
    RESET_MODE_ASSERT_MD2 = 5
    RESET_MODE_RESET_MD2 = 6
    STOP_MD2 = 7
    START_MD2 = 8

Still no signal and no sim card detected though :eek:

EDIT:
    @andrw.gldmn
    I have been digging through the source code of the XA1 (Android 8.0) It looks like "cci" probably used the same source to build for both devices at one time so maybe we could use some of the "common" missing blobs from the XA1 to bring up 8.0 on the XA. :fingers-crossed:
    I also noticed that sony use misc_ta partition for storing and retrieving some calibration data for hardware and maybe other stuff too.

This is from the "cci" signing tool in the source pretty sure that folder was left in by accident. :laugh: notice the project_name maybe we will get a official 8.0 one day soon :confused:

Code:
    cd ${REPO_ROOT}

PLATFORM="mt67XX"
    CERT_NAME="XXX"
    if [[ ${PROJECT_NAME} = "tuba" ]]; then
    	PLATFORM="mt6755"
    	CERT_NAME="PLATFORM-MT6755-TEST-88C8"
    elif [[ ${PROJECT_NAME} = "smx1" ]] || [[ ${PROJECT_NAME} = "hinoki" ]] || [[ ${PROJECT_NAME} = "redwood" ]] || [[ ${PROJECT_NAME} = "teak" ]]; then
    	PLATFORM="mt6757"
    	CERT_NAME="PLATFORM-MT6757-TEST-2B8F"
    else
    	echo "Unsupported platform ${PROJECT_NAME}"
    	exit 0
    If anyone wants to build lineage 14.1 just copy&&paste this to terminal:
    Code:
    mkdir los && cd los && repo init -u git://github.com/LineageOS/android.git -b cm-14.1 && repo sync -j12 --no-tags --no-clone-bundle -f -c --force-sync && git clone https://github.com/SonyCustoms/device_sony_tuba -b rebase device/sony/tuba && git clone https://github.com/SonyCustoms/vendor_sony_tuba -b rebase vendor/sony/tuba && git clone https://github.com/SonyCustoms/kernel_sony_tuba -b los-14.1 kernel/sony/tuba && git clone https://github.com/LineageOS/android_packages_resources_devicesettings -b cm-14.1 packages/resources/devicesettings && sh device/sony/tuba/patches/apply.sh && cd packages/providers/DownloadProvider && git revert --no-edit 715c24acbe82ab1cc0dfe6be60dd0487d111dc46 b132242dc7f800c8e5444f6921a2689a101685a2 && cd ../../.. && . build/envsetup.sh && lunch lineage_tuba-eng && mka bacon

But at first you should install needed packages.