FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][pioneer][10] LineageOS 17.0

7,494 posts
Thanks Meter: 15,714

By LuK1337, Recognized Developer on 8th October 2019, 05:59 PM
Post Reply Email Thread

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Instructions :
  • Download the latest build and gapps
  • Boot to recovery
  • Flash the latest build
  • Boot to recovery again
  • Flash gapps
  • Reboot
Downloads :Reporting Bugs
  • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
  • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
  • If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
  • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
What is your--
LineageOS version:
LineageOS Download url:
Gapps version:

Did you--
wipe:
 restore with titanium backup:
reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
a task killer:
a non-stock kernel:
other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:
XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][pioneer][10] LineageOS 17.0, ROM for the Sony Xperia XA2

Contributors
LuK1337
Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS

ROM OS Version: Windows 8 Mobile

Version Information

Created 2019-10-08
Last Updated 2019-11-01
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to LuK1337 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th October 2019, 05:59 PM |#2  
[ protip: 20191010+ builds require 50.2 FW (at least bluetooth, dsp, modem from it) If you're still running 50.1 you can flash this package in TWRP: https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=1899786940962602524 unless you're fine with having partially broken audio and broken Egistec fingerprint sensor ;3 ]

However if you want to flash whole firmware package onto both slots, you can follow the guide below:

1. Download latest firmware with XperiFirm.
NOTE: When using mono XperiFirm will fail to unpack the firmware, you can do it manually using following commands:
Code:
for f in FILE_*; do unzip $f; done
unzip boot.zip -d boot
2. Go to the directory where the firmware got downloaded to and remove following files:
- boot_X-FLASH-ALL-18AE_0x00.hash
- boot_X-FLASH-ALL-18AE.sin
- persist_X-FLASH-ALL-18AE_0x00.hash
- persist_X-FLASH-ALL-18AE.sin
- system_other_X-FLASH-ALL-18AE_0x00.hash
- system_other_X-FLASH-ALL-18AE.sin
- system_other_X-FLASH-ALL-9B8D_0x00.hash
- system_X-FLASH-ALL-18AE_0x00.hash
- system_X-FLASH-ALL-18AE.sin
- system_X-FLASH-ALL-9B8D_0x00.hash
- userdata_X-FLASH-CUST-18AE.sin
- vendor_X-FLASH-ALL-18AE_0x00.hash
- vendor_X-FLASH-ALL-18AE.sin
- vendor_X-FLASH-ALL-9B8D_0x00.hash
3. Turn off your phone, hold vol dn and plug in the USB cable, the screen should be off and green LED lit.
4. Run Newflasher, it'll flash entire FW to your current slot then unplug the USB cable and power on your phone.
5. Turn off your phone, hold vol up and plug in the USB cable, the screen should be off and blue LED lit.
6. Enter this command: `fastboot getvar current-slot`, it should return something like this:
current-slot: _b
Finished. Total time: 0.001s
7. Now switch to the opposite slot by entering command: `fastboot set_active a` if the current slot is `_b` or `fastboot set_active b` if its `_a`, you should see this:
Setting current slot to 'a'...
OKAY [ 0.012s]
Finished. Total time: 0.014s
or
Setting current slot to 'b'...
OKAY [ 0.012s]
Finished. Total time: 0.014s
8. Unplug usb cable and repeat steps: 3, 4
9. Profit?
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to LuK1337 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th October 2019, 09:25 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
first off, thanks a lot for your work and for sharing it with us, amazing!

i've installed the second build (lineage-17.0-20191008_192747-UNOFFICIAL-pioneer.zip), with magisk 19.4 and opengapps beta and it works like a charm!
although, i had to do some of the steps from the los16 procedure (like flashing pie .400 firmware on both slots and reboots between los, magisk and gapps flashing) since i've had oreo firmware.

for now, as for the little time spend on the build, it works great. the one thing i've noticed is that the fingerprint sensor is not working.

however, great bulid and thanks again!
9th October 2019, 10:36 AM |#4  
Quote:
Originally Posted by olivrd

first off, thanks a lot for your work and for sharing it with us, amazing!

i've installed the second build (lineage-17.0-20191008_192747-UNOFFICIAL-pioneer.zip), with magisk 19.4 and opengapps beta and it works like a charm!
although, i had to do some of the steps from the los16 procedure (like flashing pie .400 firmware on both slots and reboots between los, magisk and gapps flashing) since i've had oreo firmware.

for now, as for the little time spend on the build, it works great. the one thing i've noticed is that the fingerprint sensor is not working.

however, great bulid and thanks again!

You just be on 50.1 if FP isn't working or you're using fpc10xx? Either way what does the baseband version say?
Hm it may be magisk too. I need to try that crap.
9th October 2019, 10:48 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuK1337

You just be on 50.1 if FP isn't working or you're using fpc10xx? Either way what does the baseband version say?

with 50.1 fw and los16 it was fine. the baseband version now is "20190718_BY12O_Daily"
9th October 2019, 10:51 AM |#6  
Quote:
Originally Posted by olivrd

with 50.1 fw and los16 it was fine. the baseband version now is "20190718_BY12O_Daily"

Yeah, it's probably magisk then. I'll try to do something about it...
Also what does adb shell getprop ro.hardware.fingerprint say?

Actually nvm. If it's fpc1035 then it's my fault, if getprop ro.hardware.fingerprint actually says fpc1035 then add me on Discord or Hangouts cause I'd need you to test it.
9th October 2019, 11:24 AM |#7  
Flag Mikołów
Thanks Meter: 47

More
So better flash clear 50.2.X.X FW using newflasher in 2 slots and flash lineage?
9th October 2019, 11:29 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Quote:

ROM OS Version: Windows 8 Mobile

what
9th October 2019, 12:00 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Great work!With 50.2 FW,it just work fine.
9th October 2019, 01:34 PM |#10  
Quote:
Originally Posted by iHusky

So better flash clear 50.2.X.X FW using newflasher in 2 slots and flash lineage?

Do whatever you want. I'm still on 50.1 FW myself, I just flashed bt, dsp, modem from #2
Also if you have fpc1035, you may as well wait like 20 mins for next build.
The Following User Says Thank You to LuK1337 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th October 2019, 01:44 PM |#11  
Flag Mikołów
Thanks Meter: 47

More
Quote:

Do whatever you want. I'm still on 50.1 FW myself, I just flashed bt, dsp, modem from #2
Also if you have fpc1035, you may as well wait like 20 mins for next build.

How check it?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)