FORUMS

Xperia XA2 H3113 Drivers for being recognized on Win10

7 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By AAA_Androider, Junior Member on 21st April 2020, 11:04 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi there,

I've been looking for a specific thread that explains how to install the drivers for the Xperia XA2 H3113 on Windows 10.

Until I don't make it working, I won't be able to unlock the bootloader.
I've already tried with all the ADB&fastboot found on the net, like versions 1.4.3 and 1.4.2, and the minimal ADB&fastboot too.
I'm always finding old versions, maybe this could be the problem ?

The phone goes on boot mode ( Vol Up and Power giving a blue light) but then when I type in the command "fastboot devices" nothing happens. My phone keeps not being recognized.

Any help would be very appreciated.

Thanks.
23rd April 2020, 01:33 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Use the XZ2 driver
30th April 2020, 01:05 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
LOS wiki has a great explanation
https://wiki.lineageos.org/adb_fastboot_guide.html

If you don't understand there is a video I found of a guy installing fastboot/adb drivers .
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ksbRMo00uTA

But instead of the drivers he installed install this driver by google.
https://developer.android.com/studio/run/win-usb
Extract it and choose android_winusb.inf as the driver
The Following User Says Thank You to Seppppx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Seppppx Ad-Free
14th May 2020, 01:40 AM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Nothing to do
Thank you for your help; however, I've not been able to install any of the drivers you suggested me. As I type in "fastboot device" the system goes on an ethernal "waiting for any device", and that's pretty much meaning "i'm screwed up". I've tried with google drivers, adb and fastboot auto install drivers, which are exactly what you wrote me on your previous post. The result is always the same....yellow question mark on device manager. I've got no clue.
17th May 2020, 02:45 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
This may be related to a question I was about to post. No matter what cable/PC I use I cannot get my XA2 to register it is connected to a PC - the USB options on the Notification do not appear. I have used cables I know work with other USB-C devices. I have tried safe mode. I have cleaned the port. I have fired up ADB and no devices are returned. Sony want to see my phone to check hardware issues. But this isn't a real option at the moment as I need it for two factor authentication for work and don' really want ot get that set up on a spare phone, then back to the XA2 if/when it is returned.

So - is it likely to be hardware? Thoughts?

And OP- when you just plug your phone in normally. do you get the "What to use USB for?" notification?
17th May 2020, 03:00 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 34

More
What does device manager show when your phone is plugged in? If there is a yellow triangle you have to install the driver for your phone. I posted this earlier, there is no driver for XA2 specifically. You have to use the driver for XZ2. I have a H3123 and that's what works for me. I type this response on my unlocked, rooted XA2 running Lineage OS 17.1 and I used the XZ2 driver to enable my phone to be seen by the computer.
17th May 2020, 06:55 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobsright

What does device manager show when your phone is plugged in? If there is a yellow triangle you have to install the driver for your phone. I posted this earlier, there is no driver for XA2 specifically. You have to use the driver for XZ2. I have a H3123 and that's what works for me. I type this response on my unlocked, rooted XA2 running Lineage OS 17.1 and I used the XZ2 driver to enable my phone to be seen by the computer.

for me - none - which tends to point to hardware.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)