SonyAosp branch could be considered a bleeding-edge version of the Sony AOSP branch. It already includes GApps and Sony's Extended Settings.
* Camera (RAW SUPPORT!)
* WiFi Tethering
* Video playback
* Camera recording (tested up to 60fps)
* Reboot to Recovery
* Latest builds have broken codec support. Replace media_codecs.xml
* Some video playback and recording has CPU stuttering issues based on codec. Change CPU Governor to OnDemand.
* Camera ISO detection doesn't seem to be working.
* Reboot to Bootloader sometimes fails
* Booting directly to Recovery sometimes fails
* Android Auto USB doesn't work.
* WiFi Calling
* USB OTG
Google Drive - https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...VU?usp=sharing
Latest tested version: 2017-10-13
Please do not ask for support on untested versions.
Flash system.img and boot.img files with fastboot.
Copy vendor image with adb.
Weekly/Nightly builds and dedicated hosting coming as soon as I get my server running.
SonyAosp Android Oreo Builds, ROM for the Sony Xperia XZ
ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
Based On: SonyAosp
Last Updated 2017-09-26