[XZ][F8331/2] AOSP Android 10 builds

114 posts
Thanks Meter: 259

By local__hero, Senior Member on 20th October 2019, 10:17 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
10th March 2020, 03:48 PM |#101  
Quote:
Originally Posted by elm_bacchus

when you install zip rom that is plain vanilla AOSP! you wont see even googleplay to install apps. that is why you will have to install pico gapps to able to install apps.!
if you dont want to install gapps it is ok. You can still use your phone.
Maybe I miss something .

you should look into aurora for downloading from the playstore without account (it uses a dummy account) or apkpure which mirrors the apks from the playstore
there are alternatives for pretty much every google app

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

ok I got it working after all
I formatted data by overwriting it with the userdata.img via fastboot sx.ix5.org/files/builds/kagura/misc/userdata.img and flashed the rom first, rebooted, flashed twrp again due to aosp overwriting it with its own recovery, and flashed magisk
flashing magisk and aosp simultaniously gave a bootloop

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

the camera seems to kinda work but where can I find the proper google camera builds?
10th March 2020, 06:42 PM |#102  
somehow mtp doen't work
when I connect the device the menu won't show up and it isn't visible also forcing it doen't do anything, it just acts like it isn't connected to any computer
23rd March 2020, 12:42 PM |#103  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
How to reduce device heat on this rom
The phone always overheating
25th March 2020, 10:35 AM |#104  
Flag neuss
Thanks Meter: 77

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonsak5343

How to reduce device heat on this rom
The phone always overheating

Please ,please take Into consideration to read issues and else, this is probably being worked on, or is caused by an app which you have installed
Today, 06:24 AM |#105  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
cannot go to the recovery mode. "No Command" shown in Recovery mode. please help i need to flash magisk
Today, 08:02 AM |#106  
Flag neuss
Thanks Meter: 77

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suminda

cannot go to the recovery mode. "No Command" shown in Recovery mode. please help i need to flash magisk

Aosp oberweites TWRP by Default, just flash TWRP Using a PC again
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)