FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Bounty for fix PIE Kernel on my Device

347 posts
Thanks Meter: 131

By bruno$0, Senior Member on 24th January 2019, 12:38 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello guys.

I have a Dual XZ (F3882) and since first Pie Release, i was unable to boot up any PIE rom. I came from Omni Oreo Rom (already used AOSP Oreo Rom in 2017) and everthing worked fine (camera, ril, bluetooth, etc). When Sony released Stock Oreo, i flashed stock firmware and stay on it until firmware 184 (with ubl + magisk), so my bootloader is updated to last firmware (i guess).
Another day, one Dev created a 4.4. kernel and ask me to test it in boot rom and then my device boot up in Pie Rom. Using this kernel, many features is broken, like camera, external sdcard, flashlight, etc

Seems that my device has some problem or 4.9 source code is not okay yet.

So i decided to create this bouty, because i do not wanna sell my phone, and wanna solve the problem that prevents my device boot up to 4.9 kernel or create a patch that i can flash over to fix news kernels.

I don't setup the value for the awards but I think that interested person could be says a value and we make a deal for effort.

Hope somebody take this Challenge.
Bruno$0
The Following User Says Thank You to bruno$0 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bruno$0 Ad-Free

24th January 2019, 10:27 AM |#2  
Flag Trincomalee
Thanks Meter: 117

More
Just flash stock rom (.ftf) by using flashtool!
24th January 2019, 10:50 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 131

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.M.Siyath

Just flash stock rom (.ftf) by using flashtool!

I need a fix for pie kernel not stock one. But thx to try to help.
11th April 2019, 03:46 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Flash your device with flashtool via xperifirm (not external .ftf) to stock and check every wipe option except any TA stuff, then try again reflashing your Pie rom the way it worked before.

Had the same problem of kernel issues "sticking" even after flashing ftf, this worked for me.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)