This project provides the TWRP recovery for for the Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact (lilac).
- File-Based Encryption (FBE) support
- EXT4 support
- F2FS support
- EXFAT support
- Provides unzip
- Additional languages
This recovery will use the security patch level from the system partition to decrypt data. It should not be tied to a security patch level anymore.
Make sure you download the .img and corresponding .asc.txt file (see INTEGRITY)!
You can always find the latest version of the recovery HERE.
The recovery images also come with an GPG armor file (.asc). With that file you verify that the image I created hasn't been altered.
How do you do that?
- Download my gpg keyring here: https://cryptomilk.org/gpgkey-8DFF53...4DCC014E3D.gpg.
- Download the recovery.img and recovery.img.asc.txt file
- Rename the recovery.img.asc.txt file to recovery.img.asc
- Verfiy the signature using the following command:
gpg --keyring ./gpgkey-8DFF53E18F2ABC8D8F3C92237EE0FC4DCC014E3D.gpg --verify recovery.img.asc
A good tutorial is: How to verify signatures for packages from the Tor Project.
recovery_twrp_sony_lilac, Tool/Utility for the Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact
Source Code: https://github.com/cryptomilk/android_device_sony_lilac
Current Stable Version: 3.3.1-0
Stable Release Date: 2019-09-16
Last Updated 2019-09-16