Originally Posted by modpunk
Try it, I guess it should work. But some firmwares had updates to the camera firmware so if you didn't flash the right firmware the camera didn't work. Also the modem gets updates from time to time. So normally it is better to update.
I tried installing stock 47.2.A.10.107 using Newflasher, followed instructions to the letter, deleting the required *sin and *ta files. It would go all OK but when I'd reboot, the software version would still be 47.2.A.10.80. Tried twice. Same result.
So I installed 47.2.A.10.107 (Customized DE, stock was something else) using Flashtool, booted to stock, all good, and when I try to install your Lineage:
* using adb sideload for the zip
* the progress bar goes till end once
* then another progress bar starts -- goes till 33% may be
* and I get two error lines, the white one starts with E2001, and
* the next, red one end with error code 7
I tried twice.
Bootloader was already unlocked for this device when I bought.
Any suggestion, advice?