This project provides the TWRP recovery for for the Sony Xperia XZ1 (poplar).
- File-Based Encryption (FBE) support
- EXT4 support
- F2FS support
- EXFAT support
- Provides unzip
- Additional languages
FBE encryption should be related to the security patch level anymore. The android version and patch level is extracted from the system partition and set in the recovery.
Make sure you download the .img and corresponding .asc.txt file (see INTEGRITY)!
You can always find the latest version of the recovery HERE.
The recovery images also come with an GPG armor file (.asc). With that file you verify that the image I created hasn't been altered.
How do you do that?
- Download my gpg keyring here: https://cryptomilk.org/gpgkey-8DFF53...4DCC014E3D.gpg.
- Download the recovery.img and recovery.img.asc.txt file
- Rename the recovery.img.asc.txt file to recovery.img.asc
- Verfiy the signature using the following command:
gpg --keyring ./gpgkey-8DFF53E18F2ABC8D8F3C92237EE0FC4DCC014E3D.gpg --verify recovery.img.asc
A good tutorial is: How to verify signatures for packages from the Tor Project.
recovery_twrp_sony_poplar, Tool/Utility for the Sony Xperia XZ1
Source Code: https://github.com/cryptomilk/androi...ce_sony_poplar
Current Stable Version: 3.2.1-0
Stable Release Date: 2018-05-16
Last Updated 2018-05-17