SNAPPATCH - STOCK OPTIMIZATION PROJECT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Manuel Lobos

Anyone willed to try this? https://github.com/Miustone/FFUHD
It's failsafe to install. If You face a Bootloop or Problems just install the zip a second time and all changes will get removed. My XZ Premium is now used by my GF, so no chance to try it myself right now on it :p

BR

"Skipping digest check: no Digest file found"
"Updater proces ended with signial: 11"

Download the ZIP and compressed files, then follow first post steps for install it. :rolleyes:

Miustone

Jul 23, 2012
Google Pixel 7 Pro
"Skipping digest check: no Digest file found"
"Updater proces ended with signial: 11"

Download the ZIP and compressed files, then follow first post steps for install it. :rolleyes:

Sounds like a compression Problem. Which Zipper are You Using?
For Android use the Rar App, for Windows 7zip (Context Menu - Compress to anyname.zip). This is at least working for me right now.

Alternative: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KskU44iRaHGKAW-OiQgyL5DygN7_rQ3N/view?usp=drivesdk

It's up-to-date right now. BR

Manuel Lobos

Miustone

Jul 23, 2012
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Now I can flash (use drive file) but recovery has ben blocked, stay in "(c) 2013 by amarullz xda-developers"... :confused:

Your Recovery has the AROMA Bug. It needs to be fixed like on the XZ Premium some Months ago. Really sad that i'm the only One who delivers AROMA Work for Xperias... Orherwise would it already be fixed.

Who is the Maintainer of TWRP for Your Device?

Manuel Lobos

Your Recovery has the AROMA Bug. It needs to be fixed like on the XZ Premium some Months ago. Really sad that i'm the only One who delivers AROMA Work for Xperias... Orherwise would it already be fixed.

Who is the Maintainer of TWRP for Your Device?

I tried with @modpunk (twrp-3.2.3-0-poplar-1.img) and @oF2pks (recovery9cryptfs15-1omni8-1.img), same problem with the first and second (152MB) file. Follow same steps, clean install (G8341_Customized DE_1310-4290_47.2.A.8.24_R6C), format data two times, and install zip from SD card. ..

Last edited:

Miustone

Jul 23, 2012
Google Pixel 7 Pro
I tried with @modpunk (twrp-3.2.3-0-poplar-1.img) and @oF2pks (recovery9cryptfs15-1omni8-1.img), same problem with the first and second (152MB) file. Follow same steps, clean install (G8341_Customized DE_1310-4290_47.2.A.8.24_R6C), format data two times, and install zip from SD card. ..

It will not help to wipe when the Recovery can't load/handle AROMA. I know the Problem from many Devices and the fix is pretty easy (if you know what to do).

https://xdaforums.com/xz-premium/development/recovery-twrp-maple-t3799494

Last edited:
Reactions: Klaus N.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    WELCOME TO THE SNAPPATCH​
    [ Featured by DroidViews and XDA ]​
    xvszcc7yt

SOME THINGS ARE DIFFERENT TO THE AOSP SNAPPATCH
    PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE USING THE RIGHT VERSION FOR YOUR DEVICE / ANDROID OS VERSION AND VARIANT​

ABOUT THE PROJECT​
    Started on the Nexus 6, Years ago is the Patch the Result of evolving custom ROMs to something more. Instead of uploading My Changes combined with a OS, is the POM just delivering the wanted Edits. It can be applied on top of any OS, and makes Android Updates independently from My Work. The latest and already 5th Revision of the POM is called Snappatch, and made for Snapdragon Xperia Devices running the very latest AOSP Systems. Coming with a huge amount of exclusive Configs and Optimizations is the Patch unleashing Your Device on a unexpected Way. You will raise the Performance, Efficiency, and Quality of the whole System, besides adding Features and Services which are not available on unpatched AOSP ROMs. The POM comes also with a Rooting Solution, Busybox and the full set of needed GApps to provide a great Pixel like Experience with the barely minimum of needed Apps out of the Box. Based on 8 Years of research and testing, made with Passion! The Snappatch sets Quality over Quantity...
    Already adapted by Others for Stock Firmwares is the Snappatch still the first and Original Patch System. You will face it all over XDA in the next Years! Be Part of the Patch Revolution, get Patched!​

FEATURES
    Xperia DRM Fix and Kernels included
    Xperia Apps cleaned out and replaced
    Night Light and Ambient Display Settings
    Latest Busybox with 400+ Applets (Excluded on Stock)
    Magisk Stable Root included
    SafetyNet Passing Changes
    Pixel Bootanimation / Apps
    Xperia and Pixel UI Sounds
    Added advanced VR Capabilities
    Added Features and Services
    Optimized Google Apps Set
    Optimized Camera Handling
    Optimized Display Handling
    Optimized Rendering Handling
    Optimized Storage Handling
    Optimized Services Handling
    Optimized Multitasking Handling
    Optimized Audio Handling
    Optimized Microphone Handling
    Optimized 4K & HDR Handling
    Optimized Hardware Handling
    Optimized Software Handling
    (Features are summarized to keep the overview)
    (Don't trust Lists, try it out by Yourself)

SUMMARY OF THE DEVELOPMENT
    -Camera Configs can be still improved (Implented not all Configs right yet)
    -Some Camera Apps may not Work. Recommended are:
    --Snap Camera HDR (Play Store)
    --Open Camera (Included / Play Store)
    --Google Camera Mods (Some are working, others don't)
    -Some Equalizers don't Process (Audio is routed different)

SUPPORTED AOSP DEVICES (BLUE)
    Kernel-Support_20180124.png.webp

SPECIAL THANKS TO
    @D daydream for buying Me the Daydream View 2017! No VR Development with You!

XDA:DevDB Information
    SNAPPATCH, ROM for the Sony Xperia XZ1

Contributors
    Miustone, Miustone, Miustone, Miustone
    ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: ANDROID 8.0 / SDK 26

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 101
    Stable Release Date: 2018-04-27

Created 2018-04-28
    Last Updated 2018-04-28

Search for the SNAPPATCH Community on Google+ or try this Link: https://plus.google.com/communities/101868357640557144575
    Updates coming in the next Hours after fixing some last Stuff!
    When you make the next update? I told you I can not setup process because she can not connect with google account and it remains in black screen, only status bar and navbar appears ... thanks :confused:
    Infos:

Instructions:
    -Download the latest Firmware for Your Model (XperiFirm)
    -Download and place "NewFlasher" in Your Firmware Folder
    -Connect Your Device in Flash Mode (Volume Down + USB)
    -Execute the NewFlasher Firmware flash
    -Disconnect Your Device (Let it powered Off)
    -Connect Your Device in Fastboot Mode (Volume Up + USB)
    -Flash the latest Recovery from TWRP.me
    -Boot the Firmware until You see the Setup Wizard
    -Power Off the Device again
    -Hold Volume Down and the Power Button to enter TWRP
    -Format Data (Not just wipe, FORMAT)
    -Reboot to Recovery
    -Format Data again (Don't do any Wipes)
    -Your Device is prepared, now go over to the Patch Instructions on the Website

-You can also use custom ROMs, but untouched Android is always the best Base for a Patch...

Download:
    Snappatch Website
    Please consider a Donation if You like My Work! [PayPal.Me] [Gift Code]

It will not help to wipe when the Recovery can't load/handle AROMA. I know the Problem from many Devices and the fix is pretty easy (if you know what to do).

https://xdaforums.com/xz-premium/development/recovery-twrp-maple-t3799494