#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. * */
It includes OpenGapps Pico for now, until there is an usable TWRP to flash it by yourself.
This ROM build will always mainly based on Code from Sony AOSP & LineageOS and maybe include cherry-picks.
I plan to make monthly builds, after a new security patch level and the OEM binary got fully implemented, if there is no need for a critical hotfix.
- Switch the A/B slot for every monthly release to make sure you execute the same amount of write cycles on the entire flash storage. (Extends hardware lifetime)
- fastboot & adb
- Stuck at SONY logo? Maybe you need to flash the OEM binary to oem_a and oem_b, while just oem is not enough.
- For a complete security patch you have to install the newest stock firmware and boot it once.
TL;DR Flash the latest stockfirmware, boot it once, to update your baseband/mobile network drivers and then flash this ROM.
(I prefer and support only newflasher from XDA and xperifirm to download the firmware.)
Maybe this helps windows users:
for a complete security patch you have to
1. flash the stock firmware using https://developer.sony.com/develop/open-devices/get-started/flash-tool/
2. build and flash the ROM
* The security patch may affect or not the proprietary parts depending on HW and implementation
* After official support ends you can still get security updates for kernel and Android but loader and firmware will be stuck to the latest official release
- Camera is under development.
- [TAMA] [AKATSUKI] [CRITICAL??] Speakers clipping and distortion
- SODP Bugtracker -> If you think the problem is in SODP
- LineageOS Bugtracker -> If you think the problem is in LineageOS
- My Bugtracker -> If you think the problem is in my implementation
- A bugreport needs logcat, dmesg and a way to reproduce the issue.
- A crash of the system requires the content of the /sys/fs/pstore folder as bug report
- Be aware that a second reboot erases this folder
- A crash to the recovery partition requires additionally the content of the /dev/block/by-name/misc partition
- You get the content via `cat /dev/block/by-name/misc partition > /path/to/output/file.txt`
- To rescue a not responding phone:
- VOLUP+POWER for 3 Seconds -> RESTART with one Vibration.
- VOLUP+POWER for 20 Seconds -> SHUTDOWN with 3 Vibrations.
- VOLUP+POWER+CAMERA for 30 Seconds -> HARDWARE SHUTDOWN by discharging a capacitor.
Thank you very much for your help, code contribution & testing! (Random order):
- @jerpelea and the entire SODP developers paid by and get inventory from the sony company and their volunteers coding this wonderful piece of software
- @dhacke thank your for providing a download server
- And many thanks to the few donators!
A telegram group for technical SODP stuff:
LineageOS, ROM for the Xperia XZ2
MartinX3, SODP Team
Source Code: https://github.com/MartinX3-AndroidD...ent-LineageOS/
ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Firmware Required: Latest Stock Firmware
Based On: LineageOS
Last Updated 2020-03-06