FORUMS

52.0.A.3.27 update Andoid Pie

12 posts
Thanks Meter: 1
 
By mramzi, Junior Member on 12th October 2018, 03:56 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
I received a new update 52.0.A.3.27 update for Xperia XZ2

It is 1043MB, the official stable Andoid Pie update finally hit our XZ2
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20181012-033429.png
Views:	830
Size:	212.2 KB
ID:	4616990   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20181012-041632.png
Views:	818
Size:	154.8 KB
ID:	4616991   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20181012-041927.png
Views:	824
Size:	119.6 KB
ID:	4616992  
12th October 2018, 07:23 AM |#2  
Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mramzi

I received a new update 52.0.A.3.27 update for Xperia XZ2

It is 1043MB, the official stable Andoid Pie update finally hit our XZ2

You guys lucky XZ2 gets pie before my XZ2P lol
12th October 2018, 08:34 AM |#3  
MartinX3's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,597
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darni187

You guys lucky XZ2 gets pie before my XZ2P lol

So you can use my twrp longer :P

Are there any bugs?
12th October 2018, 10:10 AM |#4  
REDOTHELLO's Avatar
Member
Flag Matrix
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
only for two sim variant
12th October 2018, 10:42 AM |#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 63
 
More
And single sim.
13th October 2018, 08:28 AM |#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
More
Can you please check the developer settings if bluetooth AVRCP PROFILE 1.3 is supported. ANDROID 8.0.0 completely broke song names and artist display on many car stereo systems, because it only supported avrcp profile 1.4/1.5/1.6.

Thanks
13th October 2018, 09:08 AM |#7  
MartinX3's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,597
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmanuf

Can you please check the developer settings if bluetooth AVRCP PROFILE 1.3 is supported. ANDROID 8.0.0 completely broke song names and artist display on many car stereo systems, because it only supported avrcp profile 1.4/1.5/1.6.

Thanks

1.3 - 1.6 selectable
13th October 2018, 02:03 PM |#8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
More
Alright thanks. Can anyone who has had problems with Bluetooth in oreo check if the issues are resolved in pie?
13th October 2018, 07:11 PM |#9  
eelpout's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmanuf

Alright thanks. Can anyone who has had problems with Bluetooth in oreo check if the issues are resolved in pie?

I'll check today to see if I'm still having (Sony) earbud disconnect issues when at the gym later: lately when I've been moving between networks (access points or cellular <-> Wi-Fi) Bluetooth has been dropping the earbud link. I didn't have any issues with my Land Rover's connection under Oreo.
14th October 2018, 03:14 AM |#10  
Senior Member
Flag Here and There
Thanks Meter: 35
 
Donate to Me
More
It looks like not each XZ2 gets the updates. So far, today I could update my XZ2 from 51.1.A.11.26 to 51.1.A.11.51 software and my mobile has the latest available system updates.

Regards
14th October 2018, 08:31 AM |#11  
MartinX3's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,597
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PanNet

It looks like not each XZ2 gets the updates. So far, today I could update my XZ2 from 51.1.A.11.26 to 51.1.A.11.51 software and my mobile has the latest available system updates.

Regards

Keep a look at xpericheck.com
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes