The best custom rom for Z Ultra so far?

Search This thread

rampageBG

Oct 21, 2012
Hi guys. I am using Z Ultra for 5 years and i want to install custom rom. Yes i know that there is so much roms and most of them are old but i want to use something stable and i want the phone to be a little more snappy because sometimes is a bit sluggish. Good battery life is a must too. I am using mainly Chrome, FB messenger lite, Gmail and a couple of games (Titan Uprising and Asphalt 9). My phone battery life is somewhere around 5 to 6 hours of screen time (sometimes 7 hours if im more carefull). So i did a little research and i have selected those custom roms:
1. HybridRom Concept EditioN - stock based rom and i can use Sony goddies. Also support UB and LB but i think UB + custom kernel is the best option.
2. LineageOS 12.1 - current security patches. How is battery life?
3. ResurrectionRemix 5.8.3 - possible problem with touch but i can use the fix.
4. RXSW Z5 Experience [v14.00]
5. Nimadroid Rom
6. Other suggestions?

I need stable rom with minimal bugs because i am using my phone a lot.

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: jopema

atisha

Aug 15, 2008
Me too - I need a new update for my Sony ultra z. But I worry I'm not able to use banks app with custom rom as some banking apps and e wallet apps are really picky once it knows the phone has been rooted.
My gps navigation is very sluggish to start too - every time I go to a new place I had to stop on the roadside as gps signal either lost or not connected.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys. I am using Z Ultra for 5 years and i want to install custom rom. Yes i know that there is so much roms and most of them are old but i want to use something stable and i want the phone to be a little more snappy because sometimes is a bit sluggish. Good battery life is a must too. I am using mainly Chrome, FB messenger lite, Gmail and a couple of games (Titan Uprising and Asphalt 9). My phone battery life is somewhere around 5 to 6 hours of screen time (sometimes 7 hours if im more carefull). So i did a little research and i have selected those custom roms:
    1. HybridRom Concept EditioN - stock based rom and i can use Sony goddies. Also support UB and LB but i think UB + custom kernel is the best option.
    2. LineageOS 12.1 - current security patches. How is battery life?
    3. ResurrectionRemix 5.8.3 - possible problem with touch but i can use the fix.
    4. RXSW Z5 Experience [v14.00]
    5. Nimadroid Rom
    6. Other suggestions?

I need stable rom with minimal bugs because i am using my phone a lot.

Thanks in advance!
    Ive used nimadroid rom, he is my frined actually, its very good, fast and no lag, but battery is a littel drain than stock