DISCLAIMER: I, ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ILLEGAL ACTIONS AND/OR DAMAGE PERFORMED OR CAUSED BY INDIVIDUALS WHO USE IT FOR PURPOSES WHICH IT IS NOT INTENDED TO BE USED.
The Kali NetHunter is an Android ROM overlay that includes a robust Mobile Penetration Testing Platform. The overlay includes a custom kernel, a Kali Linux chroot, and an accompanying Android application, which allows for easier interaction with various security tools and attacks. Beyond the penetration testing tools arsenal within Kali Linux, NetHunter also supports several additional classes, such as HID Keyboard Attacks, BadUSB attacks, Evil AP MANA attacks, and much more. For more information about the moving parts that make up NetHunter, check out our NetHunter Components page. NetHunter is an open-source project developed by Offensive Security and the community.
Kali NetHunter Application
- Home Screen - General information panel, network interfaces and HID device status.
- Kali Chroot Manager - For managing chroot metapackage installations.
- Check App Update - For checking Kali NetHunter Android App updates.
- Kali Services - Start / stop various chrooted services. Enable or disable them at boot time.
- Custom Commands - Add your own custom commands and functions to the launcher.
- MAC Changer - Change your Wi-Fi MAC address (only on certain devices)
- VNC Manager - Set up an instant VNC session with your Kali chroot.
- HID Attacks - Various HID attacks, Teensy style.
- DuckHunter HID - Rubber Ducky style HID attacks
- BadUSB MITM Attack - Nuff said.
- MANA Wireless Toolkit - Setup a malicious Access Point at the click of a button.
- MITM Framework - Inject binary backdoors into downloaded executables on the fly.
- NMap Scan - Quick Nmap scanner interface.
- Metasploit Payload Generator - Generating Metasploit payloads on the fly.
- Searchsploit - Easy searching for exploits in the Exploit-DB
3rd Party Android Applications (WIP)
- NetHunter Terminal Application
- USB Keyboard
- Router Keygen
- The same as on original Nexus 5 version
- Latest HybridRom Concept Edition + Advanced Kernel v2 from this thread. Don't install anything else.
- Hands growing from a right place
- External WiFi Adapter for Monitor Mode
- Make sure you've read the requirements
- Boot in TWRP
- Install what you need with aroma installer.
- Wait until process is finished (will take some time to extract packages)
Kali NetHunter Togari, ROM for the Sony Xperia Z Ultra
Source Code: https://github.com/offensive-security/kali-nethunter
ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
Last Updated 2016-03-11