FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Android Pie and Oreo for z ultra!! But...

69 posts
Thanks Meter: 12

By AmeyDude, Member on 16th November 2018, 05:42 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I found oreo and pie roms for our ultra on androidfilehost but after flashing I am not able to get the touch working. I think its a recovery issue, but the twrp-3.1.1 uploaded by zawzaw doesn't mount my system read/write, so no luck. Can anyone test the roms please? Also is there newer version of twrp available for our device?
Here is the link
https://androidfilehost.com/?w=search&s=togari
The Following User Says Thank You to AmeyDude For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AmeyDude Ad-Free

18th November 2018, 01:50 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
I want to test it but mw z ultra cant get a single twrp working, is there a way to flash it without twrp?
19th November 2018, 11:54 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by billyliem

I want to test it but mw z ultra cant get a single twrp working, is there a way to flash it without twrp?

Have you tried 3.0.2-0? That has been working for me on my C6833.
20th November 2018, 01:22 AM |#4  

More
Yes, it is not working for me
29th November 2018, 01:58 PM |#5  

More
Hello does the rom working? I cant install it because i cant have TWRP working in my device
3rd December 2018, 02:50 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 899

Donate to Me
More
Hi,everyone! I'm builder this rom. I build a new ROM from source. Check it
I don't know what works and what doesn't.
The work of the touchscreen is depends on the kernel. Check
The Following User Says Thank You to raschad For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift raschad Ad-Free
3rd December 2018, 09:27 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Rom tester
Hello
First of all thank you for your work, we really appreciate it, i have a suggestion, please make a Telegram group so we can join and test the rom and tell you the bugs and issues, thank you again
14th December 2018, 10:02 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Which Kernel to use with this Rom?
27th December 2018, 09:04 PM |#9  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by raschad

the custom rom of the android pie will be continued ?, and I think you could do a post of your roms I think it would give a good revival in this forum and release the source code of the roms and the kernel
29th December 2018, 10:02 PM |#10  
Flag Coronel Fabriciano
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by raschad

I tried the last build of your oreo version, after i had done this solution to fix the touch issue https://forum.xda-developers.com/xpe...x-8-x-t3884411

I run the rom for half a day, and the touch worked fine using the solution above, i only had problem with the sim card, the rom doens't recognize it so i can't have mobile network and make calls, and i lost my imei too, another problem that i ran to was that the camera didn't worked too.

beside that i didn't have any problem, but i came back to RR 5.8.3 since i couldn't use mobile network in this rom.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jaime albino For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Jaime albino Ad-Free
1st January 2019, 12:10 AM |#11  

More
I would love to at least have a custom Android rom oreo stable and functional but by the way it will take a little longer for this to happen
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)