[Q] Open apps randomly return to home screen :(

Search This thread

PamelaGirl

Jul 10, 2011
Hello Good People,
Can someone please help me again.
Recently I have noticed when on my device the app I am using will kick me back to the home screen. I am not getting any force closed pop up messages. I have tried clearing the dalvik cache, and repairing the permissions but still the same thing. Sadly I do not know when it will happen again but it is happening more thus making my phone usage stressful.

I am on Android 4.4.2
Any clues, tips, or help would be very much appreciated.

T.I.A.

RealityFails

Feb 13, 2013
Hello Good People,
Recently I have noticed when on my device the app I am using will kick mwe back to the home screen. I am not getting any force closed pop up messages. I have tried clearing the dalvik cache, and repairing the permissions but still the same thing. Sadly I do not know when it will happen again but it is happening more thus making my phone usage stressful.

I am on Android 4.4.2

T.I.A.

If I remember, that's a 4.4.2 bug, I would suggest moving to 4.4.4

Reactions: PamelaGirl

PamelaGirl

Jul 10, 2011
RealityFails,
Thanks for the response! That sucks about the 4.4.2 bug. My Sony Xperia Z Ultra is rocking a custom ROM of the Google version. Sadly with the stock ROM I was getting those terrible black screens where the device was on but the screen wouldn't turn on. Maybe its time to start looking for a 4.4.4 ROM that’s hopefully bug free.

Thanks again! :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello Good People,
    Recently I have noticed when on my device the app I am using will kick mwe back to the home screen. I am not getting any force closed pop up messages. I have tried clearing the dalvik cache, and repairing the permissions but still the same thing. Sadly I do not know when it will happen again but it is happening more thus making my phone usage stressful.

I am on Android 4.4.2

T.I.A.

If I remember, that's a 4.4.2 bug, I would suggest moving to 4.4.4