Search This thread

sriszone

Jan 11, 2013
Chennai
Hi

No Risk. 100% Working And Tested.

Working on 10.3.1.A.2.67

Download Mod edit: links removed

So Sorry for the Private Issue. I didn't know the file is in Private. Please Continue your Download

Last edited by a moderator:

aethervagrant

Nov 1, 2013
Hi

No Risk. 100% Working And Tested.

Working on 10.3.1.A.2.67

Download Mod edit: links removed

One: its set to private, so we cant check it out anyway.
Two: if its Kingoroot dont even bother posting it here.
Otherwise id be happy to check it out, I have an old pc I use as a sandbox for anything shady, I let the viruses have it then just format and imge restore it periodically.

sriszone

Jan 11, 2013
Chennai
One: its set to private, so we cant check it out anyway.
Two: if its Kingoroot dont even bother posting it here.
Otherwise id be happy to check it out, I have an old pc I use as a sandbox for anything shady, I let the viruses have it then just format and imge restore it periodically.

So Sorry for the Private Issue. I didn't know the file is in Private. Please Continue your Download

aethervagrant

Nov 1, 2013
Its just KingoRoot.
The .exe has a different name, but it does the same thing: it tries to send info to another country, and it wont proceed with rooting unless you allow it internet access. Sandboxing it to a local network doesnt work either, it has to confirm contact with the mothership.
This same program is being promoted on forums and sites all over the net, it shows up with the name changed, even packed in zips with padding files so it shows as a different size. Someone is trying real hard to get this into wide distribution.

D

Deleted member 3665957

Its just KingoRoot.
The .exe has a different name, but it does the same thing: it tries to send info to another country, and it wont proceed with rooting unless you allow it internet access. Sandboxing it to a local network doesnt work either, it has to confirm contact with the mothership.
This same program is being promoted on forums and sites all over the net, it shows up with the name changed, even packed in zips with padding files so it shows as a different size. Someone is trying real hard to get this into wide distribution.

it just want to download drivers and so on.

however, here is ripped and repackaged kingoroot, anti-Ric included too : http://rghost.net/50376561
just unpack archive in any directory, enable usb debugging, install adb drivers, then run root.cmd
it looks like this stuff working on most ( if not all ) latest 4.x firmwares

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thread closed and links removed until such time as the validity of this software can be determined due to some security concerns regarding this application.