boot.img can be downloaded from Here
Flash using FASTBOOT
fastboot flash boot boot.img
"lightning icon"/Fastboot mode/Select kernel to Flash/<path to boot.img>
Then reboot and press press volume up when blue LED turns on to enter TWRP recovery, and flash the zip from the stored location.
Note: In TWRP "mount " menu, make sure system read only box in bottom left corner is not ticked.
This is a Pure stock kernel for unlocked bootloaders made from kernel.sin extracted from stock firmware.
Unpack/Repack tools used are:-
RecoveryKitchen by @[NUT]
Android Image Kitchen by @osm0sis
TWRP 220.127.116.11 compiled by me from source
- - Flashable zip.
- 222/228 compatible
- dt2w (Double tap to wake)
- Swipe to wake (Slide 2 fingers across the screen)
- Swipe to sleep (Swipe across top or bottom of screen)
- Kernel patched for Multirom support
- USB fastcharge
- TWRP 3.0.0-0
- Kernel source https://github.com/shoey63/kernel-co...ommits/fusion3
- Note: If you previously flashed Zombie kernel, you will need to reflash /system to avoid possible bootloops and loss of wifi.
Tested, and working.