[STOCK ROM] Xperia Z (C6603) 10.4.1.B.0.101 Rooted init.d & Dual Recovery

Search This thread

rjhellel

STOCK ROM Xperia Z (C6603) 10.4.1.B.0.101 Generic UA (Unbranded Ukraine)

Hi all, this is my first take at creating a flashable zip which I tested and found working on my Unlocked Bootloader Xperia Z (C6603)

Stock ROM uploaded by @smardu http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=50203976&postcount=68

Created using @[NUT]'s DIY Guide http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2307311 to create a flashable zip rooted with SuperSU, init.d & BusyBox built in with @[NUT]'s XZ Dual Recovery v 2.7.62

I have tested it on my Unlocked Bootloader Xperia Z (C6603) and found working. I have NOT tested on Locked Bootloader. If you are willing to try and let me know!

How I updated:

1. Make a nandroid backup just in case
2. Flash the flashable zip using PhilzTouch (only tested using PhilzTouch Recovery) - I am not sure if it will work on other recoveries
3. Once completed, do not restart your phone, power off the phone instead
4. Connect in Flashmode and Flash the Kernel
5. Reboot and once loaded into system, it should start showing Android is upgrading

I did not clear data or cache before flashing and so far it is working fine with me.

I have also included links to @[NUT]'s latest XZ Dual Recovery v 2.7.85-BETA.flashable as well as the working Xposed Installer Framework for 4.3.

DOWNLOADS:

GDrive Links:

ROM

KERNEL

XposedInstaller

xzdualrecovery2785

CREDITS:

@[NUT] for the DIY Guide and Dual Recovery
@smardu for the Stock ROM 10.4.1.B.0.101 Generic UA (Unbranded Ukraine)
@rovo89 for Xposed Framework

Last edited:

emeemisri

Apr 4, 2013
Ive download it using idm and when its reach 99.8% its say "something has occured frm dropbox please download again" if this is not my wife laptop i swear to god ive smack it on the wall. It took me 2 hour to reach 99%..

Sent From My Sony Xperia Yuga

rjhellel

Ive download it using idm and when its reach 99.8% its say "something has occured frm dropbox please download again" if this is not my wife laptop i swear to god ive smack it on the wall. It took me 2 hour to reach 99%..

Can you try downloading without IDM? I am currently uploading the files to Google Drive as well.

Reactions: emeemisri

akisg

Dec 26, 2013
Xiaomi Poco F3
I got a weird issue after flashing this rom..when my phone booted up for 1st time i got this repair icon in my screen, with the loading blue bar on the bottom (1st time i see this on my phone)...after a few minutes it booted up normally, but the only issue i got is that i cannot install any app through my file explorer...only through playstore..when i try to install one app through es explorer eg. i get "sorry,no application error".
Also, xposed framework has issues too..i can view my mods and they are applied to my phone, but when i try to update those who need update, xposed is crashing...so i can only use mods that are already installed through my previous rom.
Anyone has any idea what i did or what maybe went wrong? :confused:

rjhellel

I got a weird issue after flashing this rom..when my phone booted up for 1st time i got this repair icon in my screen, with the loading blue bar on the bottom (1st time i see this on my phone)...after a few minutes it booted up normally, but the only issue i got is that i cannot install any app through my file explorer...only through playstore..when i try to install one app through es explorer eg. i get "sorry,no application error".
Also, xposed framework has issues too..i can view my mods and they are applied to my phone, but when i try to update those who need update, xposed is crashing...so i can only use mods that are already installed through my previous rom.
Anyone has any idea what i did or what maybe went wrong? :confused:

What ROM were you previously on? Was it Odexed or Deodexed? And did you wipe data/cache/dalvik before flashing or did you dirty flash? Might work if you do a clean install.

akisg

Dec 26, 2013
Xiaomi Poco F3
OK, i just figured out my mistake...
I did everything from scratch and everything works flawless now..so i can confirm it is working on a locked bootloader..
So for your interest if someone does the same mistake as i did, just when flashing the kernel .ftf don't exclude anything..that caused my issues i think

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

What ROM were you previously on? Was it Odexed or Deodexed? And did you wipe data/cache/dalvik before flashing or did you dirty flash? Might work if you do a clean install.

I was on 4.3 odexed NCB stock, prerooted. I wiped only cache and dalvik before flashing. I messed up my system by trying another flashable rom that failed during flashing, and then i tried this method, zipped flashed fine, but i unchecked everything except kernel when flashing the .tft. Although i reflashed for 2nd time in a row the .tft, system still messed up. So i did everything from the beginning and now it works fine...
Glad i didn't had to wipe my data in the end... :laugh:

Thanks for this rom/guide :)

Last edited:
Reactions: rjhellel

blkcr

Sep 3, 2011
San José
Silly question, I have unlocked the bootloader, I'm using a stock rom with stock kernel, what I need to know is if after I flash the kernel.tft I need to follow the NUT's thread to install the dual recovery? it is already rooted? I'll do it today as soon as I get home so I just need to know that! :good:

akisg

Dec 26, 2013
Xiaomi Poco F3
Silly question, I have unlocked the bootloader, I'm using a stock rom with stock kernel, what I need to know is if after I flash the kernel.tft I need to follow the NUT's thread to install the dual recovery? it is already rooted? I'll do it today as soon as I get home so I just need to know that! :good:

No, dualrecovery is integrated in this rom. Also, busybox and supersu fixes are also included, so you only need to flash the rom and the .ftf kernel file.

Reactions: blkcr

beiurh

Sep 7, 2012
Torino
error flashing kernel

i have wiped all ! installed rom and tried to flash kernel on flashtool ! i'm on UB! think is my flashtool out of date?

Attachments

• Immagine.png
    Immagine.png
    89.4 KB · Views: 269

rjhellel

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    STOCK ROM Xperia Z (C6603) 10.4.1.B.0.101 Generic UA (Unbranded Ukraine)

Hi all, this is my first take at creating a flashable zip which I tested and found working on my Unlocked Bootloader Xperia Z (C6603)

Stock ROM uploaded by @smardu http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=50203976&postcount=68

Created using @[NUT]'s DIY Guide http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2307311 to create a flashable zip rooted with SuperSU, init.d & BusyBox built in with @[NUT]'s XZ Dual Recovery v 2.7.62

I have tested it on my Unlocked Bootloader Xperia Z (C6603) and found working. I have NOT tested on Locked Bootloader. If you are willing to try and let me know!

How I updated:

1. Make a nandroid backup just in case
    2. Flash the flashable zip using PhilzTouch (only tested using PhilzTouch Recovery) - I am not sure if it will work on other recoveries
    3. Once completed, do not restart your phone, power off the phone instead
    4. Connect in Flashmode and Flash the Kernel
    5. Reboot and once loaded into system, it should start showing Android is upgrading

I did not clear data or cache before flashing and so far it is working fine with me.

I have also included links to @[NUT]'s latest XZ Dual Recovery v 2.7.85-BETA.flashable as well as the working Xposed Installer Framework for 4.3.

DOWNLOADS:

GDrive Links:

ROM

KERNEL

XposedInstaller

xzdualrecovery2785

CREDITS:

@[NUT] for the DIY Guide and Dual Recovery
    @smardu for the Stock ROM 10.4.1.B.0.101 Generic UA (Unbranded Ukraine)
    @rovo89 for Xposed Framework
    google chrome says this is malware..

did just scan it all again with bitdefender total security 2014 and it did say is clean.

Can you try downloading without IDM? I am currently uploading the files to Google Drive as well.
    OK, i just figured out my mistake...
    I did everything from scratch and everything works flawless now..so i can confirm it is working on a locked bootloader..
    So for your interest if someone does the same mistake as i did, just when flashing the kernel .ftf don't exclude anything..that caused my issues i think

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

I was on 4.3 odexed NCB stock, prerooted. I wiped only cache and dalvik before flashing. I messed up my system by trying another flashable rom that failed during flashing, and then i tried this method, zipped flashed fine, but i unchecked everything except kernel when flashing the .tft. Although i reflashed for 2nd time in a row the .tft, system still messed up. So i did everything from the beginning and now it works fine...
    Glad i didn't had to wipe my data in the end... :laugh:

Thanks for this rom/guide :)

No, dualrecovery is integrated in this rom. Also, busybox and supersu fixes are also included, so you only need to flash the rom and the .ftf kernel file.